Saving Darkness!

You were walking around the Mansion, just trying to get a read on the atmosphere since something was missing, and then you finally noticed it.

Y/n: Wait, where is Darkness?

Megumin: What do you mean?

Y/n: I mean she's been Gone.

Aqua: That is suspicious.

Yunyun: Maybe out doing something?

Kazuma: No she's at A Wedding.

Y/n: ... Wat?

Kazuma: Yeah her Father took her and he said she would be marrying this rich guy so he took her.

Y/n: ...

You then Threw A Vase at Kazuma Knocking him out as you then grabbed him putting him on your shoulder.

Y/n: Aqua, Megumin, Yunyun, We're going to save Darkness, so please get your shit together because we leave in 5.

Aqua: Y-Yes Sir!

Yunyun: Why are you so scared?

Aqua: B-Becuase the last time someone tried to marry one of the girls off it was Lum's Parents with Lum and they didn't make it so well...

Megumin: I Might want to prepare An explosion Just in Case.

Meanwhile...

Darkness: Y/n, Please save me...

Darkness was standing on the Altar being married to some Blonde Rich dipshit as her Father watched from Afar, Just giving this the whole give ahead, as suddenly the Doors Busted open!

Y/n: HEY! She's Mine!!

Darkness: Y/N!

Darkness Father: SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

Suddenly A Bunch of Guards showed up to stop you but you Just turned on Killer Queen and Blew them all Up!

Aqua: Go Y/n!!

Yunyun: Yeah!!

Megumin: (Chanting explosion spell)

Darkness' Father: TAKE HIM OUT! TAKE HIM OUT NOW! HE'S A CHILD! A CHILD WHO CAN'T MARRY MY DAUGHTER!

You were taking out guards left and right as Preist threw both Middle Fingers and Noped out and you then Walked up to Darkness and threw her over your shoulder angrily turning over to her Father.

Y/n: Listen here you son of A Bitch! This Ass IS MINE!

You then slapped her ass for Emphasis.

Darkness: YESH~!! MOOOOOOOOOORE~!

You then got prepared to walk out when Aqua stopped you.

Y/n: What?

Aqua: Um, Y/n, Megumin's Lost it.

Kazuma: MEGUMIN HOLD IT!!!

Megumin: I-I can't... This Explosion is so amazing...!

She generated A Massive explosion spell with thousands of smaller explosion spells surrounding it.

Y/n: Aw, Crap, I get she was Helping but... Well She's A Few corn shucks away from A County fair but I Love her. Megumin Release it.

Kazuma: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Megumin: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES~! EXPLOSION!!

Y/n: Tusk Act 4!!

Tusk Act 4: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!

You created multiple portals designed to redirect the entire blast to another lifeless dimension where nothing can get damaged.

Y/n: See? All is Handled?

Kazuma was Hiding Behind Darkness while the event happened.

Aqua: You hid behind the person we were trying to save?

Megumin: Your Such A Wimp.

Yunyun: You're A Loser.

Darkness: Pathetic.

Kazuma: WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO!? ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!

Darkness Father: HOW DARE YOU!? YOU STOPPED MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING AND YOU DESTROYED MY HOME, I SHALL-

He then fainted.

He then woke up in A Dark Void as he heard A Strange voice.

???: You are here.

Darkness Father: W-Who is that? Oh No...

???: I am your worst Nightmare, you shall remember my face for all eternity, You hear the voice of screaming Millions, You are not real, There is no Peace, I am... The Boiled one... SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

 SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Darkness' Father: No... NO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

In the real world, He was Lying on the ground in the Fetal Position crying his eyes out as you used A Shirangan on him.

Yunyun: Is he Okay?

Y/n: Yeah He's Just having one long nightmare. Darkness are you Okay?

Darkness: Yes... But I wish for one more thing to make me feel better...

Y/n: What is it?

Darkness: GIVE ME A 100 ACROSS MY ASS~!!

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Yeah, I love you too Darkness... (Thoughts) I think I Know who I want to marry next Now.