A Kick Ass Prime Minister!

You soon arrived in Poland with you going alone since Eliza kept falling asleep every 5 minutes and Emilia said she could Look after her saying that Eliza is her sister despite the nearly millennium-year difference.

To be honest that seemed very Far'fetched but hey, what do you know?

Of course, you walked into the Rich Part of the Polish Capital when you saw A Woman walking over and you Recognized her somewhat.

Y/n: Wait, A Second... Prime Minister Sobieska?

Yes, the Prime Minister of Poland. You recognized her from UN Meetings while you were running the whole President Gig on the side.

Lidia: Tak, I Must admit something... embaressing... I love Fighting so Much, Possibly too Much.

Lidia Sobieska (She is the Prime Minister of Poland and is A Kickass Karate master/ She hides the fact she loves fighting but she always preferred it over being A Politian/ She wants to win the Tournament to show Polish Pride for her country/ She'...

Lidia Sobieska (She is the Prime Minister of Poland and is A Kickass Karate master/ She hides the fact she loves fighting but she always preferred it over being A Politian/ She wants to win the Tournament to show Polish Pride for her country/ She's actually more comfortable in A Doo then her Own Office)

Y/n: Hey there no problem with wanting to fight Lidia! I can surely appreciate A Strong woman.

Lidia: (Blushing) Hmph. Then Let's make this A Good fight then. I wish to bring home the Gold for Poland.

Y/n: Okay, I'll humor you. Throw the first Punch. Just do it and I won't use my arms or Legs to try and Block it.

Lidia: Right.

She then Tried to Punch you but you Blocked it with your Forehead causing you to drop A Few Drops of Blood, and your leg swept her and knocked her down pinning her chest with your Foot.

Y/n: Ready to Give Up?

Lidia: Damn... You Win. I Guess Poland is not getting any Gold soon.

Y/n: Hey No Worries, I Can Train you so you have better chances Next time.

Lidia: Really?

Y/n: Yep!

Lidia: (Blushing) Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Y/n: Hehe. (Thoughts) Geez I Just noticed how all of the women at this Tournament are so Hot. Yeah, they're Probably gonna end up in my Harem, who am I Kidding? Just Gotta win this Tournament first.