The Chimera Ants Attack! (Part 1)

You, Gon, Meruem, and Medaka were running through the Forests trying to Track down Zazan's Nest as Meruem was tracking her down!

Y/n: So Meruem you know where she's At?

Meruem: Yes Like Any other Ant Us Chimera Ants use Pheramon's to track our locations so the nest shall be easy to find by following the chemical Trails of enemy Chimera Ants since we all came from the same Bloodline.

Y/n: Checks out!

Medaka: If My Husband Trusts you then I trust you as well. I want to meet this Zazan woman and Kick her around.

Y/n: Not giving her redemption? That's Kind of strange for you.

Medaka: I Know but... I still remember you telling me what she was Like and to be honest I can't see A Possible path for redemption, Unlike Meruem.

Y/n: Good Move.

Medaka: Thank you Dear~!

Gon: Everyone watch out!!

You all quickly dodged as you were all nearly attacked by A Snake Chimera Ant!

Gon: Oh Great It's that snake again!

Meruem: You! Listen to your King!

Snake Chimera Ant: No! Our Queen is Zazan!

Y/n: That Bitch!

Gon: I can Take care of this.

Snake Chimera Ant: Oh What's wrong Little boy? Do you need an Adult?

Gon: No... I am an Adult Now.

His aura then increased Dramatically shocking all of you especially Meruem as he never even felt An Aura that strong before, not even during his Villian days he felt one so Vibrant and strong (besides yours of course) but Gon smirked as he balled up his Fist!

Gon: JAN KEN PON: SHOW ME ROCK!!

He then punched the Snake Chimera Ant with A Massive Nen-coated Punch that sent the Snake Chimera Ant Flying through several dozen trees before he smashed his head into A Rock splitting his head wide open and ending him.

Y/n: Wait, how did you get so Strong Gon?

Gon: Heheh, Well while I was in that Coma I was constantly Training in my Mind to get stronger by Imagining Beating Pitou in any way Possible without unleashing my Nen like before.

Meruem: Interesting.

Y/n: Wow, You already mastered Vision Training! That's amazing!

Medaka: It really is. Y/n here is A Master of Vision Training.

Y/n: Heh, Yep! After Medaka went into war God mode and beat A Certain Little Shrimp to A Pulp I got stronger but using every waking moment I was spent on anything else vision Training him in every fighting style I know how.

Meruem: It's Incredible Humans know how to do that.

Y/n: We Better keep moving though.

Meruem: Right, the Trail is still strong.

You all continued to run off as two people saw you from afar.

???: Yes, I can hear their footsteps quite well.

???2: Hoot! Hoot! Queen Zazan relies on us all people to kill them before they can get to her!

???: Let's go! I do want that Cute guy for myself.

???2: How do you know he's cute? Hoot!

???: Echolocation gives some actual good detail which makes me A good fighter.

They both then flew off after the two of you.