The Women of the Guild!

You, Erza, and Lucy had slept the Night at the Farm and the next day the Three of you had walked to the Guild Hall with Goblin slayer and even Cow Girl who wanted to come because she wanted to spend more time with you.

Goblin Slayer went off to collect the Reward for his Quest to Kill Goblins as per always, when suddenly...

???: Y/n!!

Y/n: Awww, Priestess it's you!

Priestess (She is A Poor Little thing who had been dealt A Terrible hand by Fate as on her very first Mission as an adventurer her entire Team had been attacked by Goblins and slaughtered as the women were raped, and she was the only survivor forc...

Priestess (She is A Poor Little thing who had been dealt A Terrible hand by Fate as on her very first Mission as an adventurer her entire Team had been attacked by Goblins and slaughtered as the women were raped, and she was the only survivor forced to watch all this Happening before meeting Goblin Slayer/ She is A Pure thing who wishes only to use her healing Powers to help others)

You Hug Priestess as she Hugs back.

Y/n: Did you get what I suggested?

Priestess: Yep, Weighted armor, All Underneath my clothes.

Y/n: And?

Priestess: I feel so much stronger!

Y/n: Great!

Just then An Elf Archer walked over smiling.

Y/n: Hey! High Elf Archer!

High Elf Archer: Hey, Long time no see.

High Elf Archer (She is an expert Archer who had heard tales of the Goblin slayer and with her allies went to find him and joined his quest to Kill Goblins/ She is sensitive about her Flat chest as well and doesn't get along with her Dwarven Allies)

You two then Hugged as well Erza had A Wise Idea and she Nodded at Lucy as Erza Hugged your face in her chest as she said aloud...

Erza: Hello Everyone, I am Erza Scarlet Titania One of Y/n's Wives but he has A Harem so if you want to Join then please Line up! 

Cow Girl, Priestess, and High Elf Archer all started Blushing as you Began getting into thought.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Should have seen that one coming. Heh, Story of Life. They are all super cute though.