The NEET Turned Young girl!

You were just in your Training chamber that team Science Built for you (If you remember) and you were battling A Few fictional copies of Golden Frieza, Cell, and Kid Buu, as you were able to beat them all, as lasers kept on firing from Turrets!

Just then it stopped as the door opened as Kinue walked in.

Kinue: Maa-Kun?

Y/n: Yes, Mom?

Kinue: I got call from my Friend Matsuri.

Y/n: You mean your Friend who can also pass off as A Student lower than high school.

Kinue: Yep! She wants you to visit her son and make sure he's okay.

Y/n: UGH! Not that guy!

Kinue: Maa-Kun? What did I teach you?

Y/n: No It's Just... He's so annoying! He's Always doing nothing and playing those pornographic dating sims! He's A Mess Mom!

Kinue: Could you do it for me, Maa-Kun?

Y/n: No Mom, don't do that.

Kinue: Do what?

Y/N: You ask me to please do something for you, and I cave in and do it, Because You're too pure for this world.

Kinue: Please Maa-Kun?

Y/n: Fine...

Kinue: Thank you!

Later...

You walk into the house down the street and begin to march. You see a young girl of your age waiting for you.

Mihari: Hi Y/n!

Mihari Oyama (She is A Young Brianiac who despite her age was able to graduate both high school and College, and wants to help her older brother by any means necessary putting him through her special rehabilitation program/ She is really good with...

Mihari Oyama (She is A Young Brianiac who despite her age was able to graduate both high school and College, and wants to help her older brother by any means necessary putting him through her special rehabilitation program/ She is really good with Drugs like A Certain small scientist)

Y/n: Hey Mihari, Can I see your Brother? I need to smack some goddamn sense into him... Again!

Mihari: Oh Alright, right this way!

She then led you to his room and she then stopped you.

Mihari: You might not want to go in now because-

Y/n: I don't care I'm waking his ass up!!

You then Kicked the door open and Began yelling!

Y/n: HEY YOU BUM! WAKE UP BEFORE I- Uh...

You saw that The Man you knew was turned into A Much younger girl and she was taking her Boxers off, and you were both frozen in place as her boxers slid to the ground.

Mahiro Oyama (She was A Very Major NEET Who did nothing but stay in her room and play 18+ dating sims calling herself the house's night guard/ That was until her little sister turned her into A Much younger girl after spiking her drink and she wok...

Mahiro Oyama (She was A Very Major NEET Who did nothing but stay in her room and play 18+ dating sims calling herself the house's night guard/ That was until her little sister turned her into A Much younger girl after spiking her drink and she woke up like this, and is now on her rehabilitation program to become A Productive person in society)

Y/n: ...

Mahiro: (Blushing) ...

Y/n: ............................................................................

Mahiro: (Blushing) W-WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM WHILE I'M GETTING UNDRESSED!?

Y/n: WHY ARE YOU A YOUNG GIRL!?

Mahiro: (Blushing) MIHARI DID THIS TO ME! N-NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Mihari: (Thoughts) The next step in the Rehabilitation program had begun. Now she has to get A Boyfriend, and I can't imagine anyone better than Y/n-Kun.