Stopping A Drunk Deadpool!

Summer was still going on as you were in your personal Pool Just enjoying A Swim when suddenly you got a Call and you recognized the Number being Iron Man's, so you Picked it up.

Y/n: Yes, Tony what is it?

Tony: Hey Y/n, please do me A Huge Solid.

Y/n: What is it?

Tony: I'm in A Meeting right now and Deadpool got drunk somehow snuck into my Tower and stole the Mk IV of the Iron Man Suit, and I need you to stop.

Y/n: (Sigh) Seriously Deadpool? Okay, I'll Help.

Tony: Good. I have an Old armor in A Warehouse in My New York You can use. It belonged to an Old enemy of Mine I had beaten.

Y/n: Oh Cool! I'll make sure to use that. 

Meanwhile in the Marvel Universe...

Deadpool: WOOHOO! LET'S FUCKING PARTY! MORE HIC BOOZE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Deadpool then Broke into A Liquor store and Began to steal all of the Booze he could, wanting to get even more drunk

Deadpool: Some Six-Packs Yes, Some Bottles of Wine Sure! Hey, do you have any Beer Kegs?

Just then he was hit by Hundreds of Bullet rounds as suddenly you appeared wearing the Old Iron Monger Armor!

Deadpool: Huh? Who are you?

Y/n: It's Me Y/n! I'm here to stop you!

Deadpool: Oh Hey Y/n! How's it going, Buddy? Want some Booze?

Y/n: No! You need to stop right now!

Deadpool: No! Hic! I'm having too Much fun!

Y/n: Well then you forced my Hand.

You then shot A Shoulder Mounted Missile at him and he went flying out, as you walked out after him.

Deadpool: ALRIGHT THAT DOES IT!

He then tried Punching you in the face but he broke his hand.

Deadpool: AAAAGH! CANADA!

Y/n: HA!

Deadpool: Oh You think this is funny don't you!? Cock shot!

He then tried Punching you in the Manhood but he broke his other hand.

Deadpool: Aaaaagh... You're Poor wives...

Y/n: Please give up this is getting sad.

Deadpool: You Know every Dinosaur feared the Mighty T-Rex Right?

He then tried Kicking you in the head but he broke his foot as well.

Deadpool: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Dude, Please Just surrender!

Deadpool: Ngh! Ever heard of the Legged man in the ass-kicking contest? He-

You then slammed him with an arm swing into A Neaby Car.

Deadpool: OWW!!!

You then Grabbed his Leg and Began dragging him off.

Y/n: Come on Deadpool time to take you back to the Tower so you can return that suit.

Deadpool: Oh... Okay... It hurts way too Much...

Y/n: I Know Buddy, I Know.

Soon...

The Armor Deadpool stole was returned unharmed and Deadpool was Put into A Specially designed drunk tank to make sure he didn't do anything stupid and you met up with Iron Man.

Tony: Good Job Y/n, I really appreciate the Help.

Y/n: Your welcome Iron Man, TBH Deadpools ticks me off too.

Tony: Oh and You're welcome to keep the suit.

Y/n: Wait you mean the Iron Monger Suit?

Tony: Yep, Keep it, You can do anything you want with it. Call it A Gift for doing such A Good Job.

Y/n: Thank you, Iron Man! Maybe Team science could make some upgrades to this Armor. That would be very Nice. Oh, and I new Paintjob as well. That's Good.