The Danger Grimm!

One Day you were walking out into the Tundra along with Tatsumi and Susanoo because Najenda had told you that there were Sightings of Monsters that were a fusion of Salem's Grimm and Stylish's Old Danger beasts running around.

Tatsumi: Oh God it's cold as Hell out here! I'm Freezing so Much I can't feel my Lips!

Susanoo: You should get that checked out.

Y/n: I dealt with worse before.

Tatsumi: Was it your Ice magic Training?

Y/n: Nah. It was Esdeath.

Flashback...

You were Frozen in Place as Esdeath was Just straddling your Naked Iced over Body!

Esdeath: Oh Darling, I Just Love your Body so Much~

Y/n: Yeah, But I was coming out of the Baths you Know...

Esdeath: Well Ice is Water! Just Solid Water!

Y/n: No, No You Have A Point.

Flashback End...

Tatsumi: That sucks Dude.

Y/n: No That's Okay, I like it. Well anyway, we got to Keep moving forward! We gotta stop those Danger Grimm!

Susanoo: Hm.

Y/n: What is it Suus?

Susanoo: I'm starting to feel that we're being Constrained by the Intimancy of Our Situation.

Tatsumi: ... And You Kiss your mother with that Mouth?

Y/n: No Tatsumi He Means Stylish used to make some Variants of these Monsters so that raises the question. Who or what could have made them? Especially ones that combine Grimm, which Salem stopped making since I cured her. Whoever did this is one demented son of A Bitch.

Tatsumi: Agreed.

Susanoo: Yes. Now Tatsumi Fix your Coat. It's all wrinkled and It's annoying me.

Tatsumi: THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE SUUS!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just then you heard A Hair Raising Noise in the distance past the vision of Blinding Snow!

Y/n: Everyone Get Ready!

Tatsumi: Right, Incuriso!!

He then Transformed into his Armor, as Susanoo got ready! 

But you also Had your own new weapon as well!

Y/n: Incursio!!

You then Transformed into Incuriso as well!

Susanoo: How-?

Y/n: I used Magic to copy Tatsumi's Teigu and I added my own Twist on it! I took the Reality stone from the Infinity Gauntlet and added it to this Armor.

Tatsumi: Nice.

Y/n: Thanks.

Just then A Claw came out of nowhere and slashed at Susanoo cutting him open!

Susanoo: AAAAGH!

Y/n/Tatsumi: SUUS!

Susanoo: Agh! I'm Okay... I-

The Monster was about to take another swing at Susanoo but...

Y/n: Reality Stone!!

You then shifted reality to where the Monster is Trapped in an Invisible Box and it revealed itself!

Tatsumi: That is One Ugly Motherfucker.

Y/n: I Know. Well, I guess we should beat it now before-

The Danger Grimm Burst Free before it Began running around so fast it was almost impossible to watch it and Jumped to Grab Tatsumi!

Y/n: Soft and Wet!!

Soft and Wet: ORA!!

You then Punched it taking away its Sight, as it was forced to rely on its other sensing and it left limping away back to where it came from!

Tatsumi: We need to kill-

Y/n: No.

Tatsumi: Huh?

Y/n: We follow back to where it came from and then maybe we realize who made it.

Susanoo: He Has A Good Point, but I can't Move on.

Y/n: Don't worry Suus, I can Heal you.

Tatsumi: I'll go ahead and Track it.

Y/n: Good Idea, Tatsumi. We'll stay behind. I'll try and Call for Help.

Tatsumi then ran ahead as you healed Susanoo and tried calling Najenda for help.