The 100 Meter Dash!/ A Kiss before you go!

The Final event was A 100 Meter Dash between the two schools and it was you vs another one of their sports athletes Karen Kamiya who was apparently roped on board for being Important to the school.

Karen Kamiya (She is A Student of Aphrodite Academy who is constantly Pushing for A Co-Ed school, despite not realizing the consequences that would have/ She seeks to complete her goals yet never sees the aftermath beforehand)

Karen: (Blushing) Hope you Have A Good Game Y/n.

Y/n: You too.

You both then got onto the ground and was about to run when you heard A Voice.

Komi: Y-Y/n-Kun...

Y/n: Huh?

Komi: P-Please... Win this... F-For Us...

Y/n: ...

Referee: GO!

Suddenly you Began running so Fast that you created A crater behind you from your feet Moving so fast you continued running creating A Dust cloud behind you as you soon you won the entire Race winning the Games!

Soon...

Before everyone from Aphrodite Academy ended up leaving Mira walked up to you smiling.

Mira: Y/n, I will admit you are very strong and you won these games fair and Square.

Y/n: Thank you, Miss Mira.

Mira: Before I go though.

She then Pecked you on the cheek.

Mira: I'll be expecting you to Visit Star Academy.

She then Boarded the Bus before it left and you stood there smiling.

Y/n: Yeah, I sure will.