Battle against A Demon Dinosaur!

You were slammed outside by Gigalith as he charged after you his Club Raised!

Y/n: Fine then! Let's do this! One Sword Style: Water Breathing: Water Wheel Lion Song!!

Gigalith: 10X BLACK CLUB ANVIL SLAM!!

Gigalith then slammed his Club onto your sword as you struck back, and the Ground erupted around you both as your Conquerers Haki clashed as Black Lightning shot everywhere in all directions and the ground broke apart!

Y/n: Woah, Woah, wait, you know Conquerers Haki?

Gigalith: Heh, Correct.

Y/n: Well Good...

You then Turned SSJ1!

Y/n: I wanted A Strong opponent for A While.

Gigalith:

Y/n: Kamehameha!!

Gigalith coated his Body in Armament Haki as he ran past the attack and appeared right in front of you!

Gigalith: Avon calling!!

He then slammed you with his club into A Building!

Y/n: AGH!!

Gigalith: Do you think Battles are won with Energy attacks, Spiritual Pressure, or even Devil Fruits? NO! THEY ARE WON BY HAKI! Some of the Greatest Fighters that ever lived used Haki, and your Haki Skills are PATHETIC!

Y/n: BLEGH! You seem to talk Big for A Guy that can't stay in sunlight.

Gigalith: SHUT UP!

He then slammed his Club on top of you!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Gigalith: YOU KNOW NOTHING! I AM THE FIRST OF MUZAN'S CREATIONS! HIS PRODIGY!

Y/n: Then show me...

Gigalith: Explain.

Y/n: You see you wanted A Worthy opponent Huh? Then show me how strong you really are. Show me what your Powers are!

Gigalith: Heh, Both Cocky and Brave. I'm surprised you didn't die earlier. But now... Watch this!!

Gigalith then Began to change Shape and Transform into A Giant Sauropod Dinosaur!

Gigalith: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOW I'M A REAL GIGALITH!

A/n: Just Imagine the color scheme being Gigalith's colors and he's Carrying his Club in his whip Like a Tail, also his eyes and ears are covered by his Helmet, and he's also wearing Pants and Sandals

Y/n: Wait... You have A Devil Fruit!?

Gigalith: YES! I have the Ancient Zoan The Dragon Dragon fruit Model: Apatosaurus!!

Y/n: Queen did it!

Gigalith: Wait, what?

Y/n: Queen did it first! You're copying him!

Gigalith: Copying him Huh? Then I'll show you... TAKE THIS!! 20X APATO BATTERING RAM!!!

He charged towards you coating his Neck, Head, and Front legs in Armament Haki as he had his neck fully stretched out!

Y/n: Tch! 10X KamehameHAAAAAA!!

You fired A Giant Kamehameha At him but Gigalith with some struggle ran past it and rammed his head into your gut sending you flying!

Y/n: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Gigalith: NOW FOR MY COMBO! 20X BLACK CLUB WHIP!!

He then followed it up with A Spiked club strike from his Whip as he sent you flying through several Builds and into the side of A Steep Hill!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Gigalith: Now are you done? You realize my strength, Human! I'm Born different than you I am eternally stronger than you! I am Muzan's prodigy!

You Just got up and wiped some Blood off of your mouth as you just smirked.

Y/n: Heh., I Just never showed you my full sword Capabilities.

Gigalith: What!?

Y/n: Just le me show you.

You then summoned the Master sword, Excalibur, and One of the swords of Oden as you smirked putting one in your Mouth!