Team RWBY's Soul Reaper Training!

You were just relaxing when Team RWBY Came in again and...

Ruby: We want to get stronger again!

Y/n:

Weiss: Well-

Y/n: No! Don't tell me! You'll probably say something like "Oh Great Now we'll get to watch our fall into irrelevancy vertically instead of Horizontally"!

Yang: He's got you there Weiss!

Weiss: Hmph! S-Shut up!

Ruby: We just want to get stronger so can you train us again?

Y/n: Hmmm... Good question. Well, I can't but there is someone I Know who can.

Ruby: Really!? Who!?

Y/n: First we must go to Soul Society! Just follow me.

Later at Soul Society...

You then took the girls to A Huge Castle in Soul Society where you would take them to their first teachers!

Blake: Wait where are we?

Y/n: The Soul King's Castle! And here we have Squad Zero.

Ruby: Squad Zero?

Just then A Group of Shinigami landed on A Platform and Looked down at all of you from above!

Squad Zero (They are the Strongest Soul Reaper Squad who are given the task of Protecting the Soul King/ They Consist of Ichibe who is A Huge Jolly guy who will protect the afterlife at all Costs, Tenjiro who runs Hotsprings to make people stronge...

Squad Zero (They are the Strongest Soul Reaper Squad who are given the task of Protecting the Soul King/ They Consist of Ichibe who is A Huge Jolly guy who will protect the afterlife at all Costs, Tenjiro who runs Hotsprings to make people stronger by taking Baths, Kirio Hikifune who feeds people huge meals to make them stronger, Oetsu Naiyima who Creates Zakapunto Blades, and Senjumaru Shutara who makes Soul reaper uniforms)

Ruby: AWESOME! Now how do you get up there!?

Y/n: ...

Blake: Y/n, What is it?

Soon...

You were all put into A Cannon that was aimed at the castle!

Weiss: I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!

Y/n: Well you asked to Train didn't you?

Blake: Is this even safe!?

Y/n: Probably!

Weiss: PROBABLY!?

Yang: YEAH LETS DO THIS!

You were all shot out of the Canon and were sent flying into the sky and you were all about to slam into the ground when suddenly...

Y/n: Gum Gum Balloon!!

You all then made A Soft landing with you being A Cushion!

Just then Tenjiro walked up to all of you.

Tenjiro: Yeah, I got word ahead of all of you wanting to show up to Train, So Head for the Hotsprings so you can all Train.

RWBY: Huh!? 

Y/n: Yeah, their Training is Weird Trust me.

You were all then in some Hotsprings Just taking some Nice Baths as Tenjiro was in there as well taking one with all of you.

Weiss: Wait, I don't get it why Baths?

Tenjiro: Well they help to relax the body and help it get stronger. It is only the very first step.

Ruby: Well Yeah It does seem very relaxing.

Yang: Yeah...

Yang was floating in the water her boobs out of the water acting like Life preservers!

Weiss: YANG!

Yang: What!?

Weiss: You're Boobs are out in the Open!!

Yang: Yeah? So is Blake's Ass,

It was True by the way.

Yang: Looks like A Peach Huh?

Y/n: Aaaaack! 

You were having A Nosebleed.

Weiss: Seriously!? Everyone Just stop showing their inappropriate Body parts!

Yang: Fine.

Blake: (Blushing) S-Sure... Sorry about that...

???: NO! KEEP DOING IT!

Tenjiro: Wait, who is that?

Weiss: Wait, is that-!?

Kon Then appeared out of the Pocket in Ruby's Clothes!

Kon: Don't stop! I need to see this! My Goddesses! I-

Y/n: WHY YOU LITTLE!!

You then Grabbed him and Began strangling him!

Y/n: YOU'RE SON OF A BITCH!! CHOKE ON YOUR OWN STOWAWAY, LYING, PERVERTED WAYS!!

Kon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

Ruby: Hey He's Okay!

Blake: Kon Not so Much.

Weiss: Well At least that'll probably stop him.

Tenjiro: Okay we should Probably hurry this up. Next is Hikifune and she Loves to feed her Guests all she can make.

Ruby: Yes!! Great!!