Meruem Vs Caesar the Clown!

Meruem was running through the Halls of Chimera Ant Nest trying to find That damn Clown when suddenly he heard his Terrible Laugh!

???: SHURORORORORORO!

Meruem: Where are you, Clown?

Caesar: I'm right here.

He then appeared in front of him spreading Toxic Gas everywhere poisoning the Air.

Meruem: You appeared? How gutless.

Caesar: And how is that Gutless exactly?

Meruem: You came to die.

Caesar: SHURORORORORORORO! No! Because I have A Bargaining Chip!

He then pulled out A Girl!

Meruem: K-Komugi!?

Komugi: Dear Leader is that you? Where am I? Who is Holding me right now? I'm so sorry for asking so many questions please forgive me!

Komugi (She is A Master Shogi Player and is Meruem's Very first Friend/ When he took over an entire country he brought her in to Play Shogi with him to the death but she ended up teaching him Empathy and Humility before they both died/ She is forc...

Komugi (She is A Master Shogi Player and is Meruem's Very first Friend/ When he took over an entire country he brought her in to Play Shogi with him to the death but she ended up teaching him Empathy and Humility before they both died/ She is forced to take care of her entire family on very small earnings, and is super apologetic about everything even for things she never did wrong)

Meruem: What are you going to do to her?

Caesar: SHURORORORORORRO! Oh, Nothing! But if you dare take one step then I shall pump her with so Much Toxic gas she'll die in seconds in an agonizing death!

Meruem: Y-You Bastard! (Thoughts) No Kumogi I won't let you die here... You're too precious to me... I will always Protect you...

Flashback!

Flashback End...

Caesar: Now you better let me go if you want her to Live!

Meruem: How about you die?

Caesar: H-Huh? What do you- ACK!

Meruem slashed his arm clean off as he fell to the ground and disappeared into Toxic Gas.

Caesar: Aaa... Aaa...

Meruem: Listen here you son of A Bitch. Get your dirty hands off her right now before I rip you to shreds until you're nothing more than A Puddle of Blood.

Caesar: Y-You can't touch me! I-I Made you!

Meruem: You are not my Creator. You are my enemy.

Caesar then dropped Komugi and ran off as Meruem checked up on her.

 Meruem: Komugi!? Are you Okay!?

Komugi: (Crying) G-Great Leader... I-I didn't want to worry you! I'M SORRY...!

Meruem: No! Don't apologize! You did nothing wrong! You're arm...

He then sees that Komugi's left arm is Greatly broken and scratched up, as Komugi felt him touch it.

Komugi: I-I never meant for my arm to break... That Man broke my arm over and over again To try new Chemicals on it... I'm sorr-

Just then Meruem ripped his left arm clean off as Blood flew everywhere.

Meruem: There. Now I'm Like you.

Komugi: W-Wait, Did you Just-?

Meruem: Yes. If you were to suffer, I would suffer as well. I'll Take you to Pitou and we'll both be healed. 

Komugi: I-I didn't want you to-

Meruem: Just stop apologizing. That's my own Choice. If anything it's My Fault. Now Let's leave. So Much has happened since we both left the mortal Plain.

Komugi: (Sniffles) R-Right...

Meruem: (Thoughts) I would never, ever, let anyone hurt you again. You are the most precious thing to me. My... My Angel.

He then carried her out in one arm holding her tightly to her chest Protectively.