The Forge of Nimiaya!/ The Strings of Senjumaru!

You had all Taken the Cannon to the Next Platform of the Castle and of course, Ruby used Kon as An Airbag again!

Kon: OW!... What am I to you People? A Joke?

Y/n: Yes! Now come on we have to see Nimiaya!

You all then walked into A Huge club room where they were Playing A Ton of Club Music and there were A Ton of Women Just Partying.

Kon: Oh Ladies, Ladies, Your Dream Man is here and-

Ladies: Y/N-SAMA~!!

They all began to surround you and Give you Hugs, Cleavage Hugs, and Kisses, as you were surrounded from all sides and having A Major Nosebleed!

Ruby: HEY YOU'RE GIVING HIM A NOSEBLEED TOO BIG! HE MIGHT LOSE TOO MUCH BLOOD!

Nimiaya: YO YO YO HEY THERE Y/N AND TEAM RWBY!

He then jumped off A Platform and smiled.

Mimiaya: Nice to meet all of you Ladies! And Y/n nice to see you again Buddy!

Y/n: Yeah... Thanks... You too...

Nimiaya: Now I heard you all want to have some Zakapuntos.

Ruby: Yeah but can we all keep our weapons please and Maybe Just Upgrade them? My Scythe... Is very precious to me.

Nimiaya: No Problem Little Lady you can just go and see Senjumaru Now! I'll Have this done by then!

RWBY: Thank you Nimiaya!

Nimiaya: I'll Just make sure Y/n doesn't die over here!

Lady 1: Y/n-Sama can I Please Join your Harem?

Lady 2: Me too! I want to be your girlfriend!

Lady 3: Me too! I have the biggest Boobs!

Y/n: (Nosebleed) Y-Yeah Sure... All of you are in...

Later...

Team RWBY then went to Senjumaru who uses her Spiderlike Limbs to make Soul Reaper uniforms and she smiled when Ruby asked her to make them some Uniforms.

Senjumaru: Of course I can. Anything for Y/n's Girlfriends. He is such A Sweet Man.

Ruby: (Thoughts) Does she have A Crush on him?

Senjumaru: Of course, this will not take very Long. I am A Fast worker, but if you want Future Training I would recommend the Viceroids. They are all former Shinagami of different Divisions who all had gained Hollow Powers.

Ruby: Right, Thank you, Ma'am!

Later...

You were currently trying to recover after all of those Ladies Just Jumped you and After Team RWBY Had went back to Nimiaya to get their Newly Shinigami Powered Gear and they appeared in front of you smiling.

Ruby: Y/n, Meet Soul Reaper Squad RWBY!

Y/n: Awesome! Just Awesome!