Gon Vs Zazan!/ Kite Arrives!

Soon Your group had all made it to the New Chimera Ant Nest as soon You all split off into 3 groups with Gon going to face Zazan, Meruem going to face Caesar and You and Medaka going to get to the Chimera Ant Queen Bot and destroy it.

Gon soon ran into A Room where he began to sense A Massive Aura and Looked around.

Gon: Come on Out! You won't get away with this!

Just then Zazan walked out smiling as she had Her scorpion Tail out.

Zazan: Well Look at that. More Fresh Meat for me the queen to Consume.

Gon: What do you want?

Zazan: To have everyone in Japan as my Feast! To eat the flesh of Millions and Be Fat and Happy as the one True Queen of the Chimera Ants to rule over any survivors I can turn into Fellow Ants with my stinger.

Gon: YOU BITCH!

Zazan: Please I heard things Far worse.

Gon: JANKENPON: SHOW ME PAPER!!

He then shot A Giant Fire Ball at Zazan which Managed to hit her and Blow off an Arm!

Zazan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Gon: Now Show me Scissors!!

He then slashed across her chest!

Zazan: ACK!

Gon: You're not like Meruem! You're pure Evil!

Zazan: HEY BITCH! YOU MISSED A SPOT!

She then Regrew her Lost Parts!

Zazan: Caesar had made me Far stronger than before! This isn't even my true form!

Gon: Show me then.

Zazan: Fine. You asked for it.

Her Body then Began shaping and Morphing until she formed into A Giant Monster!

Zazan: I'M GONNA EAT YA BITCH!

Gon: Actually Your not really All that Intimidating you Just Look A Lot Ugly- HOLY CRAP!

And then this Happened...

A/n: 2:00-2:09

Zazan: NOW IT'S TIME EAT YOU WHOLE!

She then got prepared to eat him but...

???: Let go of my student!! Crazy Slots!!

Just then Kite appeared with A Scythe in their Hands as they slashed across Zazan's chest!

Zazan: GAAAAAAAAAAH!

She dropped Gon as Kite ran over to Him!

Kite: Gon are you Okay?

Gon: W-Who are you?

Kite: It's me! Kite!

Gon: Uh... Are you sure about that?

Kite: Yes, I'm sure I'm- Wait, A Scythe? I DIDN'T WANT A SCYTHE, YOU IDIOT CLOWN! I WANTED THE CARBINE!!

Gon: Y-Yeah... It's Kite alright...

Zazan: YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'LL EAT YOU TOO!

Kite: Gon we're going to finish this Together! Now Get up and Lets Kick her ass!

Gon: Right, You do have A Lot to explain Later. Like how are you here and why do you look like that?

Kite: Yeah, I Know, I Know. Now Get up already!

They both got up and stood in front of Zazan ready to take her down together!