Raphtalia Confesses!

After that whole adventure of being the Number Two Shield hero, you had gotten A Few things out of it. You had gotten an Epic new Shield, Raphtalia, and Melty as A Little sister.

On other things, Bitch was now your personal slave and you handed her off to Naofumi to give her even more Punishment, the King Trash was Kicked out of his kingdom and is to be executed soon, and Queen Mirellia will soon be in contact with you.

Now Raphtalia is Living with you and of course that leads to some... Problems that will soon come up.

You were just in your room Just reading A Nice Book before going to bed when suddenly the door opened up and Raphtalia walked in rubbing her thighs together Just trying to Contain her Lust.

Y/n: Raphtalia are you Okay?

Raphtalia: Y-Yes... I just need something from you master...

Y/n: Um, Sure. What is it?

Raphtalia: I... Um...

Y/n: Well, what is it?

Raphtalia: I.... I... I... I NEED YOU TO TAKE BABIES WITH ME!

Y/n:

Raphtalia: PLEASE!

Y/n: Huh!? How!? Why!? Aren't You A Kid!?

Raphtalia: Actually Beastmen grow diffeently than Humans! I was an adult the entire time but due to me not recieving much food, love, or growth, I was stuck in A Child like Body and Mentality into you helped me Blossom into the woman I am now! 

Y/n: But-

Raphtalia: I-I Love you Okay! I always had! Now Please-

Y/n: Heaven's Door!!

You then wrote down "I will skip this Heat cycle" into her Mind.

Raphtalia: H-Huh?

Y/n: Look I really love you Raphtalia, I really do, But you Are still way too Innocent for Smex. But we can still Cuddle.

Raphtalia: (Blushing) O-Okay I can take that...

Y/n: Great!