The Red Queen!/ Confessions from another World!

The Door to the Resturunat Opened with Flames and The Shine of Gold peering through and on the other side was A Giant Monster with Giant Red Glowing eyes, Medaka, Tohru, and Sanji were stunned by this, But you...

Y/n: Oh Hello Ma'am, Your weekly order Of Soup is Ready.

The Giant Monster then Began to shrink down into A Human Form as A Demonic Servent helped her put A Dress on, and she then walked through.

Aletta: Oh It's the Red Queen, welcome back.

Red Queen: Sorry about you seeing that, I almost forgot about my precious soup order, when I remembered. I've been very busy lately outside of gold hoarding and the like, and I simply lost track of time.

Red Queen (She is A Massive Incredibly Powerful Dragon who Lives on the top of A Volcano and has One of the biggest Hordes of Gold you will ever see/ She Visits every week or so Personally to get Her Usual Soup Order bringing in A Pot to fill with...

Red Queen (She is A Massive Incredibly Powerful Dragon who Lives on the top of A Volcano and has One of the biggest Hordes of Gold you will ever see/ She Visits every week or so Personally to get Her Usual Soup Order bringing in A Pot to fill with Soup she would dip her tongue in repeatedly for the next week)

Y/n: Oh It's no problem, Ma'am. We can still make Your soup.

Red Queen: Good. I will enjoy it immensely.

She then handed you the Pot as you Went to make the Soup.

Tohru: Wait, who is that?

Aletta: She is the Red Queen, Possibly the strongest Dragon in our World.

Torhu: EXCUSE ME!? BUT I'M THE BEST DRAGON AND MAID AROUND!

Kuro: What am I Chopped Liver? Hello Dragon God here.

You then walked out with a pot filled with soup and handed it to her.

Y/n: Here you go Ma'am, Your Soup is done.

Red Queen: Thank you Y/n, You're too Kind.

Medaka: Adelhied it's now your chance.

Adelhied: Right then. Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Yes?

Adelhied: (Blushing) I... I wanted to say that... I have always appreciated that you saved me from such a terrible life, and...

Y/n: You Love me don't you?

Adelhied: (Blushing) Yes.

You then smiled and Pecked her on the cheek making her Blush, as Aletta and Kuro then ran up to you.

Aletta: Hey, I was Planning to say the same thing!

Kuro: Yes, Me too.

Y/n: Medaka you Planned this didn't you?

Medaka: Yes~

Y/n: Love you so Much!

Medaka: You too~!