Hanging out with Ai and the Kids!

You finally had A Day off so of course you had decided to hang out with Ai and the Kids which you knew was going to be fun, with your beautiful Idol Girlfriend, and your two Babies.

Ai: Aww, Aren't you so Cute Aqua!

Y/n: (Chuckles) Ai, That's Ruby.

Ai: Huh?

She then noticed how she was Holding Ruby.

Ai: Oh Right That's Ruby! Sorry I have trouble remembering Names and Faces, You Know that.

Y/n: How come you can remember My Name and face right?

Ai: Oh I can always remember those when those people are Talented!

Y/n: Aww, So Cute! You're too Cute!

Ai: Thank you! 

Y/n: I Just wonder how long do we have to keep Ruby and Aqua as your secret children?

Ai: Well I don't know but I know that they have to stay secret.

Y/n: I Know, I know, but I feel like it would be Hard on them. Isn't that right Ruby? Huh, Isn't that right?

Ruby: (Thoughts) Papa is so sweet~!

Aqua: (Thoughts) He's so Embaressing...

Ai: I Know but we Have to keep them secret.

Y/n: You Know you almost said you had Babies during an interview right?

Ai: But I said Baby Cats.

Y/n: Oh You're so helpless.

Ai: Hey!

You Just Kissed her cheek as she then Blushed.

Y/n: You Know what we can do?

Ai: I don't know. What?

Y/n: We can probably play some Games.

Ai: Oh Good Idea!

You then Grabbed A Blanket and laid it on the floor Before you Pulled out Blocks and Holes.

Y/n: Here we go this will teach you two what Shapes are, and Mama and Papa here will cheer you on this entire time!

Ai: Yeah!

Y/n: Let's go Aqua!

Aqua: (Thoughts) I can't show them how smart I am or else they'll possibly catch on. I guess I'll just have to fake it until I make it. Ruby is the better actor though.

Aqua then Began to fake not knowing where the Block goes into the Correct Hole and you and Ai were cheering him on.

Y/n: Come on Aqua! You can do this! You can do this Little Man!

Aqua then placed it in the correct Hole after A Few failed "guesses".

Ai: Yay! You did A Great Job! You're so smart!

Ai then Noticed how Hungry he was and Picked him up.

Ai: Oh I Guess you need A Drink, So drink up!

She was prepared to drop her shirt but Aqua Just grabbed A Bottle and Immediately began suckling on it.

Ai: Oh You Love your Bottle so Much.

Ruby then Began crying as Ai Picked her up and she began to breastfeed her.

Ai: But you Love Mommie's Milk don't you? You Love it enough to breastfeed.

Ruby then Gave Aqua A Smug Look that Irked him.

Y/n: (thoughts) You Know I could have sworn I Just saw Ruby giving Aqua some smug Look like she knew what she was doing,  but that's Just my Imagination. There's no way they could be that smart. 

You then got up and began walking off.

Ai: Where are you going?

Y/n: I'm going to find my old Leapfrog Books! Those two would love them so Much!

Ai: Oh Yeah they would!

You then Picked up Aqua as he was suckling on his Bottle.

Y/n: You come up with your Papa, Little Man. You can get A First-hand Look at those Books, because you're so cute~! Such A Cute Little Man~!

Aqua: (Thoughts) Why can't he just stop...?

Y/n: Now come on, We got an adventure to do!

You then went off to grab some Old interactive Books as you two Planned A Lot more time to spend with your Kids.