Ruby and Aqua L/n!

Of course, we hadn't checked on Ai and the Kids in A While so Let's check on them!

In the World of Idols, Lies are everything and everyone would Lie to each other when given the chance including that Ai ever had children, since if the Secret ever got out then it would be a career-ending scandal.

Of course, you always had someone Babysitting them as of course they were still Babies but of course they had secrets to Hide.

Aquamarine was watching The TV Showing off Ai's Latest Performance, as Ruby then woke up and walked towards.

Ruby: Hey! You didn't wake me up!

Aqua: I tried waking you up, but you wouldn't.

Ruby: Huh? Really?

Aqua: Yes.

Ruby: Oh Sorry.

Yes, they can Talk. Why? Reincarnations! Why? Who knows!

Aqua: I recorded it so you can watch it all you want.

Ruby: Thanks Big Bro!

Of course, this is another Lie as They have to hide the secret that can Talk to everyone since that would go back to them being reincarnations.

Ruby Pressed the Play Button and Ai's performance came on the TV Screen.

Ruby: Wow!! Mama is so Perfect and wonderful!! She's perfect in every single way!!

Aqua: Yep. She sure is.

Aqua Got up and went to grab the phone that was so generously left behind by you, as he was prepared to Look up what was going on online.

To be honest, at first, they had no idea that they could each other talk at first, but that turned out to be not Much of A Secret to each other.

Flashback...

Aqua was sleeping in bed with you and Ai when suddenly he woke up and walked outside to see Ruby in A flame war with someone Online, using A Burner account she created.

Ruby: How dare you even Call Mama A Washout! You Must not just be very stupid but also very, very Ugly! You Must be jealous of all her Poise, Talent, and Grace! So Take that Uggo!

Aqua: Wait, you can talk?

Ruby: YOU CAN TALK!?

Flashback End...

Aqua: Ruby You're going to have to stop playing that Video at some point. Someone might show up and see how you're miraculously controlling that remote.

Ruby: Don't worry as long as we don't cry then no one will come in. And I might cry...

Aqua: Why?

Ruby: I need A New Diaper...

Aqua: Go Ahead.

Ruby: Thanks.

They then Turned off the TV As Ruby Began to wail and of course, You Instantly Transitioned in to change her diaper since Ai was too Busy with her Current Concert that Just Happened to Do it.

Y/n: Aww, Poor Baby Ruby sweetums! how's Daddy's Little girl? Let's change that Daiper.

Aqua: (Thoughts) To being A Doctor who was Murdered to Become one of the twin Babies of Ai herself is one thing but also to be the twin child to Possibly the universe's Greatest Hero is A Completely different beast altogether. Well, at least I got Ruby here to I guess relate to.

He then went back to suckling on his Bottle.