My Tanuki Girl!

Soon you began to try and find the four heroes and Malty to help Naofumi get his revenge on them, and of course along the way you Picked up A Tanuki Girl who was Enslaved, Underfed, and abused after freeing the other beast men who lived there.

Y/n: Raphtalia sweetie are you almost Finished?

Raphtalia: (Chewing) Almost, Thank you for the Kiddy meal, Master.

Raphtalia (She is A Young girl you Picked up from your adventures in this world/ Despite how she looks she is actually much older as Beastmen age much differently than Normal Humans their aging happens with proper nutrition and care/ She is Being ...

Raphtalia (She is A Young girl you Picked up from your adventures in this world/ Despite how she looks she is actually much older as Beastmen age much differently than Normal Humans their aging happens with proper nutrition and care/ She is Being Trained how to use A Sword/ She is also A Tanuki Girl)

Y/n: Raphtalia I told you not to call me Master, I'm Y/n. Remember that.

Raphtalia: Right Mas- I-I mean Y/n!

Y/n: Good. Now you keep eating. You need to keep your strength up.

Raphtalia: Yes, Y/n.

Y/n: Good Girl.

You then checked up on an Egg you bought which was white with Blue spots as you had also liberated it from the Slave Trader you had gotten Raphtalia from. It was said to be the Egg of A Giant bird that grows Fast, can pull carts, and be A Mount, but also can become A Human on will making taking them around A Bit easier.

Raphtalia: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, Raphtalia?

Raphtalia: When will the Egg Hatch?

Y/n: Soon Raphtalia Soon. Okay Now Grab your sword and I'll grab one of my Swords and my Shield. We're going hunting.

Raphtalia: I... I still have trouble killing things...

Y/n: Raphtalia, Sometimes you have to be brave to protect the people you Love. I mean I remember when I had to fight A God of destruction to protect the earth and I had to obtain some new God Power to do that.

Raphtalia: Really?

Y/n: Yep! Being Brave doesn't mean being reckless and doing something stupid. Being Brave is doing something despite how much it scares you. That's True Bravery, and You're so Brave.

Raphtalia: (Blushing) T-Thank you Y/n...

Y/n: Good Now Let's try and Aim for 20 Slimes Today. We're trying to double your efforts!

Raphtalia: (Smiles) Right!