An Owl and A Bat!

Your group was continuing to run through the Forest as soon darkness had Began to fall under the forest and you were all confused.

Y/n: Wait, It's getting dark?

Gon: Maybe it's An Eclipse?

Y/n: I highly doubt that.

Medaka: I think that Maybe this is all smoke and Mirrors. They're purposefully making it dark to put as at A Disadvantage.

???: HOOT!

Just then A Figure tried to swing by to slash at you but your observation Haki Kicked in and you dodged it, Landed A Handstand before kicking them in the face!

???: Hoot! Ow! Geez! I get it! Hoot!

The perpetrators are revealed to be A Pair consisting of An Owl and A Bat chimera Ants!

Gon: Oh Great it's these two again

Y/n: Yeah, but the Bat is Kind of Cute though.

Gon: Why would you say that?

Y/n: Because it's True.

Medaka: (Thoughts) We Possibly have A New Harem Member on our hands.

Owl Chimera Ant: Hoot! Prepare to die, Human!

Meruem: I suppose we can't reason with them.

Gon: Nope.

Y/n: Fine enough for me! Hey Owl! You're father smelt of elderberries and your mother was A Hamster!

Owl Chimera Ant: How dare you!

He then flew down towards you, His talons out as you had A Plan!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Here we go. Owls rely on their feathers to keep quiet and to not be detected so All I need to do is to take out those feathers!

Owl Chimera Ant: HOOOOOT!

Y/n: Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!!

You then slammed him with A Water Dragon stopping him and getting him wet!

Owl Chimera Ant: Is that Really all you got? HOOT!

Y/n: No That's to make it easier to hear you! Medaka!

Medaka: Right! Kurokami Lariat!!

She then slammed his head with her Foot breaking it, as The Bat Chimera ant flew down using her echolocation to get A Reading out on all of you when Meruem suddenly stabbed her with a stinger Tail impaling her and slamming her into the ground!

Meruem: Respect your King.

Bat Chimera Ant: Ow... 

Gon: Should we-?

Meruem: No. She should learn her lesson soon enough. I simply stabbed her in A Place to keep her down Long enough. Let us go.

You all continued to run off as The Bat Chimera ant Looked at you running off.

Bat Chimera Ant: Heh, I hate how they Treat me but I Love the way he runs...

She then Passed out slowly healing away the Stab wound.