The New Upper Moon Appears!

You and Mitsuri were called to A Location with A Demon sighting because Villagers were Killed in the Night left and right, and you were sent with her due to her immediately Volunteering to go with you.

You were walking through the Dirt Streets of the Village as Mitsuri was Holding your arm,

Mitsuri: Oh Husband I am so Happy to be with you all alone~ I could Imagine us living in A Village like this with Our 12 Kids~

Y/n: Hehe, 12 Kids, Huh?

Mitsuri: Of course~! I mean Our Kids all need A Good environment to be raised in.

You then kissed her cheek.

Y/n: I'll be sure of it.

Mitsuri: EEEEE~!

Y/n: I say we check out the Local School.

Mitsuri: Because you want to see if it's A Good school for our Future Children~?

Y/n: I Mean... To search for Demons.

Mitsuri: Oh Right, Hehe, Of course.

You both then began exploring the Building with no signs of Life whatsoever. Suddenly your Observation Haki Kicked in as you Pushed Mitsuri out of The way of an attack!

???: Obi Slash!!

You both dodged the Attack as Then Daki appeared!

Daki: Hello Doctor~ (Looks at Mitsuri) Kanroji.

Mitsuri Just glared at her with evil Intent.

Y/n: Hello Daki, how long has it been?

Daki: Too Long, but you know Muzan wants you dead, which I wouldn't agree with but you know.

Just then Gyutaru appeared out of her back angry.

Gyutaro: STOP HITTING MY SISTER AND FIGHT US DAMNIT!

Daki: BIG BROTHER SHUT UP I LIKE HIM!!

Gyutaro: YOU'RE NOT DATING HIM DAMNIT!

Daki: WHY CAN'T YOU EVER LET ME MAKE MY OWN DAMN CHOICES! I'M A GROWN WOMAN!

Gyutaro: AND I'M YOUR OLDER BROTHER!

Y/n: (Clears Throat)

Daki: Oh I'm sorry, But Muzan had given all three us the order to Kill any Hashira when they were to appear.

Mitsuri: Wait, Three of us?

Daki: Oh Right, We Have A New Uppermoon. Oh, Come out Gigalith!

Just then the entire School Began shaking when suddenly A Giant Figure came out carrying A Spiked Club!

Gigalith: So this is the Guy Huh? The Strongest Hashira? Not Impressed.

Gigalith (One of Muzan's Newest Creations/ He was formerly of the Same race As Kaido and Yamato/ He has Armament and Conqurers Haki, A Devil fruit, and Demon Blood arts/ His Devil Fruit is the Dragon Dragon fruit Model: Apatosaurus/ His Demon Bloo...

Gigalith (One of Muzan's Newest Creations/ He was formerly of the Same race As Kaido and Yamato/ He has Armament and Conqurers Haki, A Devil fruit, and Demon Blood arts/ His Devil Fruit is the Dragon Dragon fruit Model: Apatosaurus/ His Demon Blood art is The Ability to boost up his strength by making his Muscles denser until he's 20 Times stronger)

Y/n: Holy Crap he's as Big as Kaido.

Gigalith: Yeah, I'm pretty Big. You're pretty small though. No Offense, I'm Just saying you're pretty small compared to me.

Mitsuri: He doesn't seem that bad.

Daki: Trust me he's Just being Nice. You don't want to see him in Battle... But you will. Gigalith?

Gigalith: Hm?

Daki: You can fight the Guy.

Gigalith: Good.

He then grabbed his Spiked club and smiled under his Helmet.

Y/n: Mitsuri you can fight Daky and Gyutaro.

Mitsuri: Gladly.

Gigalith: BLACK CLUB!!

He coated his Club in Armament Haki as he slammed it into you and sent you flying into the Village!

Y/n: ACK!!

Mitsuri: Y/N, SWEETUMS! You're going to Pay for that!!

Daki: Obi Slash!!

Gyutaro then Popped out of her back and smiled evilly!

Gyutaro: Flying Blood Sickles!!

Mitsuri was forced to dodge both attacks as she blocked Gyutaro's Blood sickles with her sword!

Gigalith chased after you outside as he was wielding his club above his head ready to slam it onto you!