Saving Fujiko!

Fujiko walked into an office and placed it in front of A Man who was smoking A Cigar and she smiled pulling her hand out.

Fujiko: I expect my payment now.

???: Now About that...

Just then A Gun was Pointed at the back of her head and it was Vito of the fire tank pirates!

Vito: NYRORORORORORORO! Stay Down Doll if you know what's good for you.

The Man that is revealed the Man Fujiko was working for was Bege of the Fire Tank Pirates!

Bege: Now Look Doll Face I would pay you if I could but funds are pretty tight right now.

Fujiko: So what are you going to do? Use my Body for your sick twisted fantasies?

Bege: What!? No! I have A Family! I would never do anything like that!

Fujiko: Oh Good!

Bege: We'll just throw you in with the fish.

Fujiko: Crapbaskets...

Vito was about to Pull the Trigger but before that...

A/n: 0:10-0:15

Y/n: STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!

Bege: L/N!

Y/n: BEGE!

Daisuke: Fujiko!

Fujiko: Y/n!?

Y/n: Fujiko!

Bege: The Great Lupin the Third?

Lupin: Yes, I am Lupin the Third!

Math: MATH!

Bege: I Guess I have no Choice!!

He then opened up his jacket and revealed a bunch of cannons and the rifles of his men stored inside his castle-like body!

Daisuke: Not sure if we can beat that.

Y/n: But I can.

Bege: Stay back Kid if you know what's good for you.

Y/n: No. 

You then Punched him with Spirit Fission and Dragged Every Man out of his Body!

Bege: VITO DO SOMETHING!

Vito was prepared to shoot but Daisuke shot his Gun out of his hand as Goemon pointed his sword at him, and Bege knew he was beaten!

Bege: What are you going to do? Contact the Marines?

Y/n: Nope, I hate those assholes. Very few good of them. Now, I'm going to take you to the New Tokyo police for Questioning and to take that Vase for-

You then Notice Fujiko and the Vase is gone.

Y/n: ... The Fuck did they go?

Lupin: Ah, looks like Fujiko had outfoxed us again. That's another adventure I Suppose.

Daisuke: Yep.

Goemon: (Nods)

Math: Well Good for you Guys, we got to get back Home.

Y/n: Yeah, and Take Bege and his Men in for Questioning.

Lupin: Nice working with you Y/n. Hope to see you again.

Y/n: (Smiles) You too Lupin. You too, Friend.

Meanwhile with Fujiko...

She was Riding away on A Motorcycle across the road in the Alps and she smiled under her helmet thinking to herself.

Fujiko: (Thoughts) There is someone I have to Visit soon.