Confessions Every Witch Way!

Soon Kiki had Gotten the women of Luna Nouva Academy Together into one room and had them all sit down as she walked around with Gigi on her shoulder smiling.

Y/n: Alright Ladies, I Know what You're thinking, You all Like Y/n! I do too! But he has A Harem so it's no problem!

Akko: Yeah, but I don't know about Sharing him with Diana.

A Girl sitting on the other side of the room Just Looked at her A Little offended.

Diana Cavendish (She is A Witch coming from A High-Class Family and she acts all snooty and superior to Akko even saying that her love for Silver Chariot is stupid/ But that doesn't mean she doesn't have her Good Qualities as she can be A very Nic...

Diana Cavendish (She is A Witch coming from A High-Class Family and she acts all snooty and superior to Akko even saying that her love for Silver Chariot is stupid/ But that doesn't mean she doesn't have her Good Qualities as she can be A very Nice person at times/ She is Also Akko's self-proclaimed Rival)

Diana: Excuse me? I never asked to be your Rival!

Akko: Well you sure acted like it, Diana!

Ursula: Both of you enough. Kiki has A Good Point here. This could be our only chance.

Everyone else nodded in Agreement.

Kiki then walked over and Opened A Door.

Kiki: Y/n! They're ready!

They all then Tensed up as you walked in, smiling.

Y/n: hey Ladies, Kiki told me you all have something to tell me! Don't worry I've been through this so much it's no Problem! So  You can tell me.

Just then you were glomped by everyone there, as you just smiled.

Girls/Constenaza: Love you!!/ ...

Kiki: I Knew this would work!

Gigi: Okay Maybe You were right, but I'm not sure that would work again.

Kiki: It beg to think differently Gigi!

Gigi: Of course.