The Sword Maiden!

You were currently on A Trip with Cowgirl because she wanted to take you to the church of the Supreme God because she wanted you to see an Old Friend so you grabbed A Horse and A Cart and began going over there.

Cowgirl: Oh Y/n  Why don't you just create one of those Shadow Clones to control the Cart and you can sit back here with me~

Y/n: Cowgirl, I wish I could but (Blushing) But Your big Beautiful Squishy Body is taking up the entire thing...

Cowgirl: (Blushing) Huh!? 

She then looked around you were right as her Belly, Thighs, Impressive Bust, and Rear end took up the entire back of the Cart leaving only seats up front for you.

Cowgirl: (Blushing) O-Oh right, Sorry... My bad...

Y/n: Anyways why are we coming there anyway?

Cowgirl: Oh Sword Maiden wanted to see you and Goblin Slayer told me to take you to see her. He specifically said (Goblin Slayer Impression) She said she wanted to see Y/n probably due to A Goblin infestation that had made her terrified and he's the strongest out of all of us.

Y/n: Hey That's A Good Impression!

Cowgirl: Thanks!

Y/n: We should probably hurry up then. Hiya!

Later...

Sword Maiden: Y/n, Cowgirl, Welcome again to the Church of the Supreme God.

Sword Maiden (One in A Group of Heroes who had defeated A Demon King and had then left to become Archbishop of the Church of the Supreme God/ She has an Intense Fear of Goblins due to what happened before and has nightmares about them/ She is Very...

Sword Maiden (One in A Group of Heroes who had defeated A Demon King and had then left to become Archbishop of the Church of the Supreme God/ She has an Intense Fear of Goblins due to what happened before and has nightmares about them/ She is Very sweet yet Mysterious)

Y/n: (Blushing) S-Sword Maiden!? W-What Happened to-?

Sword Maiden: Oh That is such A Long story...

She then Hugged you shoving your head into her Huge supremely Soft Boobies as she began to tell her woes.

Sword Maiden: Well I was so scared those Terrible goblins would come back for me that I simply began to eat my feelings and I never realized I even got so Fat until I woke up one morning and I'm Like this now, but I still fear that those Goblins would do such terrible things to me and My Body. You Understand right, Y/n?

Y/n: (Muffled Cries for sweet sweet Oxygen)

Cowgirl:

Sword Maiden: I do Hope you understand My Situation Y/n, I'm Just scared

You then broke yourself free and smiled after catching your breath.

Y/n: Give me A Moment...

You then teleported out of there and teleported back in A Few moments.

Y/n: I Killed every Goblin in A 100 Mile Radius You shouldn't worry about any of them even coming close to you.

Just then Sword Maiden Glomped you as she Began to Kiss you.

Sword Maiden: Thank you so much Y/n, I always did love you but this just adds to it~ You're so Great and Lovely~

Y/n: Hehe, You're welcome Sword Maiden.

Cowgirl then Joined in as well smiling only adding to the weight on your Body.

Cowgirl: That's Our Y/n~!

Y/n: I Love you both too~