One Crazy Tea Party!

You all continued walking through the Forests trying to find Curious Cat because he had once again left you all Behind and you were all starting to get Tired of his antics.

Weiss: When We find that Cat I will Kill him!

Yang: Me too Sister.

Somewhat: Ruby are you Okay?

Ruby: Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just... Thinking of stuff.

Blake: Hey does anyone hear that?

Yang: Huh? What do you mean?

Y/n: Hey I hear it too! This way!

You all continued running until you all saw A Tea party being held by A Crazy Guy in A Hat and A Hare.

Ruby: What Am I watching?

Weiss: I don't know but I hate it.

Mad Hatter: Oh Hello everyone, I am the Mad Hatter! Would you call care for some tea?

The Mad Hatter (A Crazy Person who loves to serve Tea and throw Unbirthday Parties/ Voiced by Thomas Middleditch)

Ruby: Oh I mean... Sure.

Wiess: Ruby what are you doing!?

Ruby: It would be rude to Just Just ignore them.

You all then sat down as the Mad Hatter smiled.

Mad Hatter: So would anyone want A Cup of tea or Half A Cup of tea?

Blake: Half A Cup, please.

Mad Hatter Right then!

He then cut A Cup of tea right down the Middle Vertically and the tea stayed inside as he served it to her,

Weiss: Of course.

Mad Hatter: Oh where are my Manners this is my Friend the March Hare! We're Celebrating because Today's His Unbirthday!

March Hare: That's right! Every year there are 364 Unbirthdays for every person!

The March Hare (A Hare that is equally as Crazy as The Mad Hatter/ Voiced by Dan Stevens)

Ruby: Wait, why would you Celebrate... When it's not your Birthday?

March Hare: Well Little Lady that's quite rude!

Ruby: Well I didn't think-

March Hare: That's the Problem! If You don't think then don't Talk!

Mad Hatter: Does anyone else want some Tea?

Y/n: N-No I think we'll continue to go on.

Mad Hatter: Alright then but if you wanna come back you can get my Phone Number!

Weiss: Um... Where?

Mad Hatter: Oh Right I didn't Post my Number anywhere. Well, I'll Just contact you!

Mad Hare: Yep! Now Get out of here! We need to continue our Unbirthday Fest!

You all left as the two Crazy people continued to sing and dance and Drink Tea!

Weiss: Freaks me the fuck out.