The Fairies Bath!

In the Y/n Estate, the Fairy Tail girls were all Taking A Bath in the Hot springs which was The Classic Huge Wooden Tubs with Rope and filled with Tons of Hot water with A Fire Underneath to keep it Hot.

Lucy: Ah, This feels so Nice~ It's so Bad you sweat so Much weighing this Much but... Ah, These Hot Springs solve anything~!

Wendy: Ngh, Yeah but it's A Little Crampt in here.

Juvia: Ha! Juvia knows why! You had lost the bet and you're so Puny! Juvia is Probably the winner though, because Juvia will do anything for her Y/n-Sama~!!

Wendy: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

Erza: Awww, don't worry Wendy, You're still Great to me.

She Hugged Wendy into Her Chest and she was Stunned, to say the least.

Wendy: (Thoughts) H-Holy crap... I-I really am so Small...

Her face slowly turned pink as she was pressed into Ezra's chest.

Meanwhile, Carla was deep in thought.

Lucy: Something wrong Carla?

Carla: Huh!? N-No, Just thinking about stuff...

Erza: I Bet She developed A Little Crush on Y/n.

Carla: (Blushing) H-Huh!? N-No I didn't! I-I still have Happy!

Erza: So? We're all dating Y/n but we I still have My Own Little Harem going on. Right, Lucy?

Lucy Blushed as Erza wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Erza: And Maybe I could expand it.

She Looked at Juvia who Looked away but Blushed sinking into the Water.

Carla: (Blushing) Yeah, I guess I get what You're saying. You all make it work so well I mean Look at You Erza.

Erza: Well, If You ask Politely then I'm sure everything will be Okay. Besides You're Looking quite Cute right now with all that Poundage~

Carla Blushed as well as Erza had A Cute Belly Laugh and Wendy finally prieed herself from Erza's grip as she rubbed the back of her head smiling nervously.

Wendy: Yeah, You Know I never really had A Crush before, but I'm sure I will find one soon. I better get going though, Leave you all to this conversation.

Wendy then Crawled out of the Bath and Wrapped her Chubby Body in A Towel as she walked out, as the other Women Blushed, Carla and Juvia both thinking that Erza Might Kiss them right now if she felt like it, and Lucy Blushed and Smiled, thinking of the same thing, as she had Feelings for them as well.