A Spider God and an Arachne!

You were sleeping in Bed when you suddenly Turned around in your sleep and you opened up your eyes to see Shiaori lying there in your bed in all of her Godly Glory Just looking at you like she was waiting to ask something.

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh, Hello Shiraori... Do you need anything?

Shiraori: Yes, Y/n, I need your help with something.

Y/n: Well what is it?

Shiraori: I need you to perform A Spirit Fission On Me.

Y/n: 

Shiraori: Look Y/n, You Know I was once Kumoko right?

Y/n: Yep.

Shiraori: Well the Truth is When I became Shiaori I felt like Kumoko was still in here, Like I'm A Different person now but we were still the same person. Do you understand what I mean?

Y/n: I suppose.

Shiraori: Could you please do this for me?

Y/n: Sure, this is just gonna hurt A Little.

Shiraori: Right. I'm ready.

Y/n: Right!

You then socked her in the gut as you Began to Pull someone Out of her Body and soon she separated into two People as it was Now Shiraori and Now An Arache who you could only seem to Know as Kumoko.

Y/n: Uh, are you Kumoko?

Kumoko then Looked down at you before she grabbed you in A Hug shoving your face into her Chest.

Kumoko: Oh My God You're Y/n I'm so happy to finally meet you! You're so much cuter than I remembered! That was A Past Life but you understand what I mean!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy crap she's Like the Opposite of Shiraori! She's so Calm and Composed but Kumoko is Far more Like This Happy overtalkative spunky Arachne!

Shiraori: Oh Thank You so Much Y/n, I really appreciate it.

Kumoko: Woah is that what I Look like as A Goddess? I Look Good!

Shiraori: Thank you Y/n. This Clears up A Lot of problems.

Kumoko: Oh do you have any Food? I'm Kind of Starving after being gone for so Long!

Y/n: Oh Sure! We have plenty to eat!

Kumoko: Oh Great!

Shiraori: (Chuckles) It is so surprising that I was once that way. Though I am glad to see that again.

Y/n: Yep, Me too.