Confronting the King!

Meanwhile in the Kingdom where Malty's Father the King Lived he was furious with how things turned out with his daughter.

King: HE WHAT!?

Servant: B-But Sir, what I said was he defeated Princess Malty and enslaved her and renamed her Bitch, so-

King: I Know what You said! That's my Baby he would dare Hurt! Why when I'll get my hands on him, I'll-!

Y/n:

The King Looked over to you and you were standing there glaring at him.

King: You! You shield hero scum! What did you do to my daughter!?

Y/n: I gave her proper punishment, also for Naofumi the guy you disrespectly so royally. He's doing fine right now with your accusations.

Meanwhile back at the Mansion...

Naofumi was finally resting up from everything he had gone through and Kinue feeling bad for him made him all sorts of sweets to cheer him up.

Naofumi: No, no, Please I'm full, I really am.

Kinue: (Tearing up) But... but... I made it with Love...

Naofumi: Sorry, I'm eating it! I really am See!

Kinue: Great! I'll make you some ice cream and Pie as well then!

Naofumi: (Sweatdrop/Thoughts) Why do I feel like I'm Hansel in Hansel and Gretal? 

Back with you...

Y/n: So how would you like your death Administered?

King: Guards!! Attack him Now!!

All of the guards then surrounded you but you Just Glared at all of them and they all Passed out.

King: O-Okay, Look, Shield hero Number 2, I'm sorry... I can give you anything you want! How about one Country?

Y/n: ...

King: Two!?

Y/n: ...

King: One and A Half?

Y/n: You Lowered your Offer.

King: I-I'm A Haggler...?

You then did this to him...

You then left him beaten and Bloody bruised as you then enslaved him as well and Gave him the Name "Trash".

Y/n: Good Riddance Trash.

Just then His wife and youngest daughter walked in and they were shocked to say the least.

Queen Mirellia (The Mother of Princess Malty and Melty/ Unlike her Husband she is A Good Person who hates the way he gave preferential treatment to that Bitch of A Human being)

Melty (Malty's Little sister/ Unlike her she's actually A Really good person/ Unfortunately is not as Loved as her sister by her father because he's Trash)

Y/n: Oh My God! Oh My God I'm sorry! I had no idea he had A Family besides that Bitch! I-

Mirellia: No It's fine. Everyone knew he was A Bastard.

Melty: Yeah, Papa, was Really mean... He always favors big sis over me and... It feels like he hates me...

Y/n: ... Man, that really hits me where I Live. Hey Melty Right? It's Okay, You can always stay with me, and I Know my family will always Love you.

Melty: Mmmm...

Y/n: Heh, Yeah I Know I can be intimidating, but don't worry I'm not going to hurt you.

Mirellia: (Thoughts) Hmm... He's... He's actually... He can actually be my future King~