Gon is Home Now!/ Gon's Anger!

Soon you had all Taken Gon back to your Home where of course he was given plenty to eat by your Mom since he had nothing but food by the tube while he was under Treatment.

Kinue: Here you go! My Fried Chicken Fingers!

Gon: Mmm, This is really good, Thank you, Ms. L/n!

Kinue: Please Sweetie call me Mom.

Gon: So What had happened since I was asleep?

Killua: A Lot. Y/n's Friends Team RWBY Had Learned Nen, and Meruem and His Royal Guard were brought back to Life.

Gon: He was brought back to Life!? How!?

Biscuit: A Mad Scientist did so.

Gon: Oh Okay. Wait, if his Royal Guard was brought back then does that mean-?

Y/n: Oh Shit...

Just then Pitou walked in smiling.

Pitou: Nya, Y/n Have you seen my Fish?

Gon: You.

Y/n: OH SHIT!

Pitou: Do I Know you?

Gon: YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU KILLED KITE!!!

He tried to charge at Pitou his Aura flaring up massively as You, Killua, and Bisky all Grabbing him trying to Hold him back before he could grab Pitou!

Biscuit: GON CALM DOWN!

Gon: I'LL KILL HER!! I'LL FUCKING KILL HER!!

Y/n: GON! HE'S ALIVE! HE'S OUT THERE AND HE'S ALIVE!

Gon: W-What?

Y/n: Yes, Gon he's Alive! He's Just A Little girl Now.

Gon: W-What!?

Killua: He's speaking the Truth, he's alive but now in A Different Body! You have to spare Pitou! She's A Better Person Now! They're all Better People Now!

Gon gritted his teeth angrily but he quickly calmed down his aura going back down.

Gon: I-I'm sorry everyone... I never meant to-

Y/n: It's Okay. You had no Idea.

Pitou: Gon, I am so sorry for what I did. I was A Very different person back then but now I'm A Much better and more caring person, Nya.

Gon: Right, I'm sorry too,

Kinue who was watching everything from the sidelines smiled.

Kinue: Good! I'm Happy you can all Get Along! Now I can make all of you some chicken fingers and some Fish sticks!

Pitou: Nya! Perfect!

Gon: Good. I have A Question though.

Y/n: Yes?

Gon: Did... Did Dad ever Visit me?

Y/n: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh... A-About that... (Thoughts) DAMN, IT GING I WILL KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I SEE YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DEADBEAT! YOU DON'T GET A DAMN EXCUSE EVEN WHEN YOUR KID IS IN THE HOSPITAL!

Gon: I can see some Hostility on your face.

Y/n: I'll Tell you Later Gon. Now Let's Just enjoy our Meal.