Oh Boy, A realistic Shitty RPG Game!

You were running through the Streets because you were excited to grab A New Game that came out lately since it promises to be the best VR Game in years!

You ran inside A Game/Movie store and checked the shelves but there was nothing so you quickly ran to the desk.

Y/n: Sir, where is the newest Game?

Clerk: Oh Yeah, it got sold Out.

Y/n: It's been out for one day!?

Clerk: don't know what to tell you. Would you like to sign up for our Company Game Maga- Oh, wait He's gone.

Y/n: No, I'm Just going to buy this Chocolate Bar instead... Also, No. Those Magazines are A God damn waste of Money.

You then Begin walking down the Streets Just trying to think about what you Missed out on when soon you Come across an Old run-down Video Game story on the other side of your walk Home.

Y/n: I Guess I can check it out.

You then walked inside as An Old Fashioned bell rang and behind A Desk was A Beautiful Big Boobied Lady working on A Computer.

Y/n: Oh Hello Miss.

???: Oh Hello there. What do you need?

Y/n: Oh I am Looking for A New Game, the newest VR Game that Just came out today.

???: No we don't have that, but I do have something else.

She then handed you A game.

Y/n: Huh!? This is ten years Old!

???: Yeah so? You're Just falling into the Corporate Greed of buying A Slightly worse game whenever it comes out because you're so attached to these games, but this is An Good Old Retro VR Game so it has none of that Bullcrap.

Y/n: No, no, You got a Good point. I'll Buy it.

Reona: Good it's 1200 Yen and My Name is Reona.

Y/n: Uh, Right. I'm Y/n, Ma'am.

Reona: Please call me Reona, Y/n. I'll see you in the Game.

Y/n: Right, Thanks Reona.

Later...

You then got home Installed the Game and you then got into your VR Chair and got into the world where you had begun to wake up in A Virtual Fantasy world.

Y/n: Wow, amazing Graphics and I can even breathe, smell the smells, touch the things, this is so Good! I can Literally-!

You then stubbed your Toe.

Y/n:

A/n: 1:04-1:27

Y/n: Wait, I actually felt that? What Kind of Fucking Game even- GAH!

You walked over to open the door but it slammed into your head as someone walked in.

???: Y/n I'm so sorry! Are you Okay!?

Y/n: Huh? Who are you, Ma'am?

Alicia: Y/n It's Me, Alicia! You're childhood Friend! Oh No, I Probably gave you A Concussion!

Y/n: Trust me it will take A Lot more than that to Hurt me. Why are you here?

Alicia: Don't you remember? We're going Apple Picking.

Y/n: Okay then. Why?

Alicia: Huh? We're Helping my Brother of course.

Just then her Bother walked in.

Alicia: Martin I think I gave him A Concussion!

Martin: Don't worry about it sis, I bet he's fine.

Y/n: Look you two can go apple Picking, I'm going on an adventure out of this town

Alicia/Martin: HUH!?

Y/n: Something wrong?

Martin: Y/n are you Insane!? There are Monsters outside!!

Y/n: I care why?

Alicia: I told you he has A Concussion! I probably broke his brain!

Martin: Look Y/n these walls are Built to keep those monsters outside and us safe! You can't!

Y/n: You Know there's something I've been wanting to say to you ever since we first Met... Goodbye.

Martin: NO!

He tried to tackle you to the ground but you dodged due to your observation haki!

Martin: HUH!?

Y/n: You can't stop me!

Martin: Damn you!! We won't let you Leave!!

Y/n: Yeah, about that... How do I put this...? Oh, I Know... (Clears throat)

A/n: 0:09-End

Martin then fell to the ground Holding his Dick as it was Probably heavily damaged.

Alicia: BIG BROTHER!

Y/n: Like I said. Bye.

You then ran out.

Alicia: Big Brother are you Okay!?

Martin: No... I think... One of them... Broke...

Alicia: Don't worry Big Brother I'll Get you some Ice. Maybe I can try to reason with Y/n. (Thoughts) But don't worry Y/n. I'll never stop Loving you even if you Killed him~

She had A Slight Dark Aura when she thought that.