Reunion with A Witch and A Girl! (Part 1)

You were walking down through the Countryside of Japan with the Rice Patty fields, Forests, and plenty of People biking their way through the dirt Paths, you pulled out A Guitar, and you smiled.

Y/n: Well I Guess I can sing. (Clears Throat)

Meanwhile from Above A pair of girls were riding on A Broomstick as they had seen you walking through the Countryside Just walking around singing to yourself.

???: Are you sure that's Him?

???2: Of course, I could recognize him everywhere! That's Y/n!

???: Yeah Good Point, I mean who else has that Hair?

???2: Yep! Fly Down!

???: Right!

Suddenly The two girls landed in front of you as you were stopped.

Y/n: Oh Hey there, Nice day isn't It?

Kiki (She is A Girl you met during your Travels and when meeting her she was Living on her own for A Year to become A Witch so you invited her to your home with your family and she started her own delivery service/ Her Partner is A Cat named Gigi ...

Kiki (She is A Girl you met during your Travels and when meeting her she was Living on her own for A Year to become A Witch so you invited her to your home with your family and she started her own delivery service/ Her Partner is A Cat named Gigi who is her Straight Man)

Katsuki Kasukabe (She is another Girl who you met in your childhood and she and her Father and Little sister lived in the countryside near A Hospital to be closer to their sick Mother, and when you came by you stayed with them for A Night and took...

Katsuki Kasukabe (She is another Girl who you met in your childhood and she and her Father and Little sister lived in the countryside near A Hospital to be closer to their sick Mother, and when you came by you stayed with them for A Night and took her and her sister on A Ride for Nimbus)

Kiki/Katsuki: Hi Y/n~!

Y/n: Oh Hey, Do I,... Know you two?

Kiki/Katsuki:

A/n: 0:35-0:48

They both then walked away raising their noses at you as Gigi got on Kiki's shoulders Just Looking at you before he spoke.

Gigi: Great Job Kid you Just screwed that one up.

Y/n: Wait, Talking Cat? Hey! I think I might know you two if you told me your Names! Hey, wait up! I Just need you to remind me! Come on!

You chased after them trying to get answers out of them as they continued to walk off.