Onto Italy!/ Rebecca Rossellini!

Soon You, Lupin, Daisuke, Goemon, and even Math had gone to Italy to try and find Fujiko and that Vase, and of course you all stopped by A Restaurant and all had Pasta and Wine.

Y/n: Ah, You can't get Pasta like in Italy.

Lupin: Yeah, I Gotta Agree. They do it right.

Daisuke: You do know we're wasting time. We know with not Just Zenigata after us, but possibly whoever Fujiko is working for after us as well.

Goemon: (Nods)

Math: Well we Just got to be careful when someone who tries to attack us shows up.

Just then A Man in A White suit bumped into Math and he split wine onto his Suit. The Man then grabbed Math's collar angrily!

Man: HEY! YOU GOT WINE ON MY ARMANI SUIT! YOU BETTER PAY FOR THAT OR I'LL-!

But Math uppercutted him and he fell down!

Math: WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!

Goemon: (Draws out his sword)

The two then began to kick the shit out of the Guy, and Soon Daisuke Joined in as well... Like this...

Lupin: Uh Guys, I think that was an Innocent Man who Just Bumped into you

Y/n: Yeah...

Math: What!? OH SHIT! I JUST BEAT UP AN INNOCENT MAN!

Goemon then began Putting food into the injured unconscious man's mouth.

Daisuke: He's got A Good Idea. We'll Test if the food is Poisoned on him.

Math: Ah, Geez... I'm not sure about this... That's good food...

Lupin:  Our Contact should be here any Minute.

???: (Gasp) Y/n!?

Y/n: Huh? Rebecca!?

Rebecca Rossellini (She is An Ally Of Lupin's from Italy/ She is A Very sweet and Beautiful woman who really likes you)

Rebecca ran up to you and she then Latched onto you hugging you and shoving your head into her Boobies as she kept squeezing you tightly.

Rebecca: Oh Y/n I Missed you! It's been too Long!

Math: Hey You're going to suffocate my Best Friend Lady!

Rebecca: Oh Sorry.

She then lets you go.

Y/n: (Blushing) N-No It's Okay... 

Lupin: Look Rebecca we're trying to find an old Etruscan Vase with Gold and Jewels. Do you know where that might be?

Rebecca: Yes I do know, but you May want to hurry up if you want to save Mine.

Y/n: Right Lets!

Lupin: Let's go, Guys!

Daisuke: Right.

Goemon: (Nods and sheaths back sword)

Math: Oh Finally some Ass Kicking!