A New Tournament!/ One Sexy Vampire!

The News had Gotten around the world that The Financial Group Mishima Zaibatsu was holding A Massive Tournament for A Huge Amount of Money and the title of King of the Iron Fists, so you signed up, having had A Good fight in A Little while.

You were currently walking around The Streets of Japan Looking for your first Opponet since you needed to find them first.

Y/n: Man, You Know when I signed up for this Tournament I had no idea that they would make you find your Opponents. Maybe It'll be A Big strong guy, or Maybe A Monster, or Maybe A Kung fu Master, or Maybe-

???: Hello Sexy~

Y/n: Huh? Who said that?

???: Right, Here~

Just then A Woman walked up to you and she had A Hand on her Hip smiling.

Y/n: Oh It's some Vampire. Um, What's your name?

Eliza: Call me Eliza Handsome~

Eliza (She is A 1,000 year and 4 Month Old Vampire/ She had been stored under the Rochefort home and slept for 600 years but when she woke up she had Intense Narclepcy falling asleep at random Times/ She had all of the Typical Vampire Powers even ...

Eliza (She is A 1,000 year and 4 Month Old Vampire/ She had been stored under the Rochefort home and slept for 600 years but when she woke up she had Intense Narclepcy falling asleep at random Times/ She had all of the Typical Vampire Powers even drinking Blood, shooting fireballs, and Fly)

Y/n: Oh Hello Eliza, are you here for the Tournament?

Eliza then Pulled out An Invitation from her Cleavage as she smiled.

Eliza: Yes, I am. Now Lets... Zzzz... Zzzz...

She literally fell asleep standing up.

Y/n: Hey? Hello? HEY LADY!

Eliza: Awaa! W-What Happened? How long was I asleep though?

Y/n: Like 10 Seconds.

Eliza: Oh Right, Sorry. Do you still want to fight or-?

Y/n: Yes.

Eliza: Good!

Eliza Shot some Fireballs at you but you ate them which surprised her!

Eliza: How did you-?

Y/n: I'm A Dragon slayer!! Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!

You slammed your Fist into her Gut sending her flying Back, as she got back up flying into the air to dodge another Punch!

Eliza: I Guess this would be A Good time for A Snack.

She then flew down trying to get her Teeth around your Neck but you coated your Neck in Armament Haki preventing her from doing so as her Teeth couldn't Pierce it!

Eliza: (Muffled) Huh?

Y/n: I Know Haki as well. Such as... Gum Gum Hawk Pistol!!

You then slammed your fist into her face as she was sent flying back and she slammed into the ground, struggling to get Back up!

Y/n: Are you done yet?

Eliza: Y-Yes, I... Zzzz...

Y/n: Oh for crying out Loud, wake up!

Eliza: Huh? Oh Yeah, May I Join you?

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Eliza: (Blushing) Well I think You're very strong and Cute and I wish to be around you.

Y/n: Oh Okay, You can come with me.

Eliza then Hugged you making you put your head straight in her Cleavage.

Eliza: Thank you Cutie~

Y/n: (Blushing/Muffled) Y-Yeah, You're Welcome Eliza...