Fruit Knife-wielding Yandere!

You were now in A Shop with Reona as you two were both trying to Pick out some gear with the starting money of 30G's and of course, Reona was trying to help you out from the Sidelines.

Reona: Don't worry Y/n I have the Mindset of A Salesperson so follow my lead.

She then led you to A Cloak that would be useful and cheap and you walked over to the shop owner as he smiled.

Shop Owner: Is that all?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Shop Owner: 25G's.

Y/n: The Price Tag says 15.

Shop Owner: Well I'm the only shop in town that sells clothes so take it or leave.

Reona: Well he's got you there. He saw an Oppurtunity and took it.

Y/n: No he doesn't.

Reona: Huh?

You then Grabbed the Man and you generated A Small short Ki Blade as you Pointed it at his Mouth.

Y/n: Look You better sell it to me for 10G's Now or else I will be giving you A Glasglow smile.

Shop Owner: W-What's that?

Y/n: Um... Well, I Put this Knife to the corners of your mouth and start to slice it open giving you A Very Wide and Bloody smile.

Reona: Oh Like the Joker.

Y/n: Exactly.

Shop Owner: L-Look You can have it for 10G's Please leave me alone!

Y/n: Good, but if you tell anyone about this...

You then did the throat-slicing motion while making A Cutting noise.

Shop Owner: R-Right of course sir!

You then walked out with Reona following and she was surprised.

Reona: Wow You can be really intimidating when you feel like it.

Y/n: Thanks, It helps sometimes. Now Let's go get some-

???: Y/n~

Y/n: Huh? AAAAAAAAAAGH! A-Alicia!?

Alicia was standing right there Holding A Fruit Knife while having A Dark aura.

Reona: W-What did you do to her!?

Y/n: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I-!

Alicia: Y/n who are you talking to~?

Y/n: Look Alicia what Are you-?

Alicia: I'm Glad you asked~ I always Loved you Y/n I always had, but you shouldn't have run away~ Now I have to bring you back myself, and Martin never needs to know what happens right now between Us~

Reona: O-Oh No! She's A Yandere!

Y/n: Well It's time to Pull out my secret Technique.

Reona: What is-?

Y/n:

Reona: AW MAN I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT!

You both then Began running for your Lives or in Reona's Case Just flew away as Alicia Just watched on.

Alicia: Oh Y/n~ I Just Love it when you run~ But you can't do that forever~