The New Queen!/ A Hero Returns!

Meanwhile, deep in Cesar's Lab, he was working on A Massive Mechanical Robotic Chimera Ant Queen to make more Chimera Ants, when someone walked up behind him.

Caesar: Hammer, Hammer, Hammer all day, and Hammer, Hammer, Hammer all Night! I don't know where I had heard this song before, but it's really Good.

???: Caesar is it done Yet?

Caesar: This is going to be one of the Greatest Projects of my Bioengineering career! You can't rush Perfection!

???: I'm not rushing Perfection, I'm Rushing you!

Caesar: Oh Zazan, ever since you declared yourself Queen, you became so demanding, but I Am still your Master!

Zazan: I can still Kill you if I wanted to, Old Man.

Caesar: You Know You need me to make your machine right? Not Like You Can Have Kids!

Zazan: Silence yourself and work on the Machine!

Caesar: I'm already Finished. Now I'm just going to press A Button and...

The Giant Mechanical Chimera Ant Queen worked and it Popped out The first Chimera Ant which was A Monkey Chimera Ant!

Monkey Chimera Ant: Yes, Queen Zazan. Your orders?

Zazan: Yes! This shall be perfect! Merurem will never beat me now and I shall be the True ruler!

Caesar: SHURORORORORO! And L/n will never stop me as well!! SHURORORORORORORO!

Zazan: Yes, That too! That annoying Pest!

Meanwhile... In A Hospital...

A Boy with Spiky hair was in A Hospital bed Attached to Life support of all kinds, as suddenly he began breathing on his own and his heart began beating Faster.

Doctor: Wait A Second... He's actually recovering! Everyone to your stations!

A Bunch of doctors and Nurses Ran into the room making sure the Boy kept his Life signs stable, his Breathing, and his heartbeat going, as soon he was able to finally wake up with him still covered in Bandages losing so Much skin due to necrosis.

???: H-Huh? Where am I?

Doctor: Kid, You're in A Hospital. You've been stuck here for A Long time. Now to make sure you can remember everything, what is your name?

???: My Name?

He then Pondered for A Moment before he said...

Gon: My Name is Gon Freecees.