The Fall of Curious Cat!

Ruby was running through the Forest crying and Cursing herself out for her supposed failings of being A Great leader when suddenly she appeared in A Black Voice void of nothingness.

Ruby: Huh? Where am I?

???: So Ruby Rose, you failed haven't you?

It was Curious Cat.

Ruby: W-What are you doing here?

Curious Cat: I am Just seeing how you are in despair. Remember how you failed (turns into Yang) Yang, or... (Turns into Blake) Blake Or... (Turns into Wiess) Weiss? Oh I know Maybe (Turns into Y/n) Your wonderful boyfriend and the family he can never see again?

Ruby fell to her knees and began bawling her eyes out when suddenly...

Y/n: HEY STOP THAT YOU FERAL BEAST!!

You quickly began running over and grabbed Ruby!

Ruby: (Crying) Y/n why are you saving me...? I failed you... I failed... EVERYONE!

Y/n: NO RUBY YOU NEVER FAILED ANYONE! So What if You're not the perfect leader? Everyone makes mistakes it's what makes us Human. Sure you have Flaws, but that's what makes you, you, and with all of those flaws you can do absolutely anything.

Ruby then Hugged you crying Happy years now.

Ruby: THANK YOU! THANK YOU Y/N!

Y/n: Anything for You Ruby.

Curious Cat: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU FOOL!!! YOU RUINED IT!!!

Y/n: WHAT IS YOUR DEAL!?

Curious Cat: THOSE GODS! THOSE GODS BUILT THIS WORLD AND ABANDONED US ALL! THEY DESERVE TO PAY AND THAT GIRL WAS MY TICKET TO THEM! HER BODY WOULD'VE BEEN MINE!

Y/n: Fine. I understand. You can have my Body now.

Ruby: Y/N! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Curious Cat: Y/N! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Curious Cat then went inside of your body and took it over!

Curious Cat: YES! YES! I AM A GOD NOW! I- I... I... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

He began writhing on the ground screaming and trying to scratch your head but he then popped out looking far more Traumatized than ever.

Y/n: Whew. That was something.

Ruby: Y/n, What did you-?

Y/n: I knew when he took over my Body he would see so many lifetimes with so Many memories. He would never Take it.

Curious Cat: Agh... Aaah... Blegh.... AAAAAGH...!

Y/n: You Know you could have won but you failed. You wanna ask why? You Pissed me off. Now prepare for your infinite death.

A/n: 0:30-End

Curious Cat was now Gone forever, and you were both now back in the Forest.

Ruby: Y/n... Thank you for saving me...

Y/n: I care too much about you to ever see you get hurt, Ruby. Trust me on that.

Ruby: Thank you, and I promise to be A Better leader for now.

Y/n: But You're already the perfect leader of Team RWBY.

Ruby: Thank you so very Much.