Green Lantern Y/n!/ Prison Break!

You were walking around the Supermarket on your Day off picking up some Groceries for the Estate Just smiling.

Y/n: Huh, This is A Good Sale. Man, It Just feels good to take A Day off. You Know Just doing nothing but living A Normal Life and-

Just then A Green Ball of energy flew into the room and began chasing after you.

Y/n: Oh Great... I just want one day off. One Day Universe! ONE DAY!

The Green Ball then stops right in front of you as it's revealed to be A Green Lantern ring that speaks.

Y/n: Huh, A Green Lantern Ring?

GL Ring: Y/n L/n of an Alternate Earth, You Possess Great Willpower. You are now A Part of the Green Lantern Corps.

Y/n: Huh? What's going on?

You Grabbed the Ring and Began to get A Message about how there was A Prison Break on Planet OA Where prisoners were going loose left and right.

Y/n: I Guess I have to save the other universe again.

You then quickly put on the ring equipping you in A Green and Black Weighted Training Gi with the GL Symbol on your chest as you went to see what was going on.

Later... On Oa...

You were on the Planet of Oa Green Lanterns were going Left and Right trying to damage Control, as you noticed A Green Lantern from the Justice League.

Y/n: Oi! Hal! It's me Y/n!

Hal Jordan (He is the Very First Green Lantern on Earth when he was A Fighter Pilot he discovered the Dead Pilot of A Green Lantern alien who entrusted him with his Ring and he became A Green Lantern Training under some of the best of them

Hal Jordan (He is the Very First Green Lantern on Earth when he was A Fighter Pilot he discovered the Dead Pilot of A Green Lantern alien who entrusted him with his Ring and he became A Green Lantern Training under some of the best of them... Even his now worst enemy Sinestro/ His Constructs usually have Military themes such as Anti-Aircraft Cannons, and Planes)

Hal: Y/n? So You did get my Message.

Y/n: You sent the Ring?

Hal: Yeah, We have two very evil Prisoners escape by working together.

Y/n; Who?

Hal: Sinestro is One.

Y/n: Okay he's not that Bad.

Hal: But also Starro.

Y/n: Wait... Who is Starro?

Hal: He is A Giant Starfish that sends Billions of Tiny spores to take over worlds and Infect people to bend to His Will. He is too dangerous to be Left alone and we need to capture him as quickly as possible.

Y/n: Right We can do this! I never used A Green Lantern ring before, but I have one hell of An Imagination.

Hal: Good Kid, We're going to need it. First up is Finding Starro.

Y/n; Right, I can Probably sense his energy. Hold on.

Hal put his hand on your back and you both teleported as close as you both could get to Starro without being sensed back by the Giant Monster.