The Snowball Effect!

It was A Snow day in New Tokyo as school was Cancelled and everyone was outside having fun of course, everyone was making snow sculptures, igloos, and all sorts of other things And as for Ren and Ran...

Ren/Ran: SNOW ANGELS!

They tried to make some snow angels but they came out as Circles.

Ren/Ran: Awww...

They both then got hit by some snowballs as you stood there Looking suspicious.

Ren: Great Job big brother you're just standing there whistling and someone tagged us with snowballs!

Y/n: Really? Pfft, Is it like... This?

They both then got hit again.

Ran: Yes!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ran: Wait, we gotta get somewhere safe before-!

Ren: No! He threw it! Don't you get it?

Ran: He did?

Y/n: Yes I did! It's A Snowball fight don't you get it?

Ran: Oooh! We get it! We can make A Snowball!

They both then tried to A Snowball but...

A/n: 0:07-End

Ran: Big brother can you make us A Snowball?

Y/n: Of course.

You then made them A Snowball.

Ran: Thank you, Big Brother!

They then threw it at you.

Y/n: Hey! How could you!?

Ren: It's A Snowball fight remember Big Brother?

Y/n: Oh Yeah!

You all then began building forts as Math, Sabura, Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, and even Emilia Joined in!

But Kazuma, was sitting by the Fireplace Just relaxing.

Kazuma: Aaaah, Sitting by the fireplace, wearing Fuzzy slippers, sipping A Cup of tea with A Lemon wedge.

He then accidentally squirted Lemon Juice into his eye.

Kazuma: AGH! Why do I even try?

Just then he heard the sound of Building outside and he peeked his head at the window to see all of you Building your forts!

Kazuma: What are you all doing?

Y/n: We're Building forts! Come Join us Kazuma and Together we shall defeat the Orange Menace!

Math: Hey that's Me!

Y/n: You can start off as A Butt private but with hard work and dedication you can become A Regular Private!

Kazuma: No Thanks Captain Idiot! You and General Nonsense Can start your war without me! Hahahahaha! Hahaha- AGH!

A Snowball flies right past his head and extinguishes his open fireplace, which he angrily shuts the Window.

Y/n: LISTEN HERE UZAMAKI THIS WAR WAS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED SO I EXPECT AN UNCONDITIONAL SURREN-

You then got nailed in the face with A Snowball.