Lupin the 3rd!

In the new Tokyo Museum, they were doing a grand unveiling of a rare artifact, a Surviving Etruscan Vase that was covered with gold and diamonds. It was once found in Italy and has been restored.

People from all over had come to see the Vase in Person, but of course, there would be Thieves after it and there is one Man Hoping to use this as A Trap to capture the world's greatest One.

???: Hey I want eyes on all corners of this damn Place! That Lupin is not going to escape me again! Not this time! I can feel it!

Officer: But Investigator Zenigata are you not wasting too many resources into one Man?

Zenigata: One man? One Man? This is the Great Lupin the Third! My Father and his Father hunted his Father and his Father, it is in my blood to capture him, and nothing shall stop me from doing so!

Investigator Zenigata (He is A Man who is Constantly after the world's greatest thief Lupin the 3rd/ He is determined to capture him at all costs And has been doing it for many years at this point, almost to an obsession)

Just then A Guard walked up to the Vase and Began unlocking it.

Zenigata: Hey what are you doing with that vase, Officer?

???: Oh Nothing sir, I'm Just Moving the Vase. The director had said that they wanted it moved to a more secure place, so I'll just be doing that.

Officer: Oh That makes sense.

Zenigata: NO YOU IDIOT! THAT'S LUPIN!

He pulled out A Pistol as the Man removed his disguise!

Lupin: Well I Guess you can see right through me Huh Zenigata? You know stealing is no fun when You're around!

Lupin III (He is the world's Greatest Thief coming from A Long Line of Thieves/ Despite this, he has A Heart of Gold and always Looks out for his Friends/ He has connections from all over the world and is constantly fighting evil forces such as th...

Lupin III (He is the world's Greatest Thief coming from A Long Line of Thieves/ Despite this, he has A Heart of Gold and always Looks out for his Friends/ He has connections from all over the world and is constantly fighting evil forces such as the Scorpion)

Zenigata: YOU BASTARD! I'M GOING TO CAPTURE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Lupin grabbed the Vase and ran off as fast as he could and Zenigata kept on trying to shoot at him!

Zenigata: EVERYONE CATCH HIM! HE CAN'T ESCAPE!

Lupin kept on running away as he quickly began climbing A Bunch of Stairs up onto the roof of the Musueme and saw that there wasn't much of an Escape!

Lupin: Well this seems to be A Real sticky situation. Now how do I get out of this?

???: LUPIN! OVER HERE!

Lupin: Huh? Fujiko Is that you?

Fujiko: Yes, It's me! I need you to throw me the Vase! I'll grab you right after!

Fujiko Mine (She is what Lupin calls his Girlfriends but in reality, she is A Minx who is always willing to double cross him to get what she wants/ She is A Very good manipulator and spy/ She also has A Weakness to Tickling)

Lupin: Well if you say so Fujiko!

He then throws the Vase at her and she catches it but instead of throwing A Rope or something she runs off!

Lupin: Hey what are you doing!?

Fujiko: Nothing Important, Just need to sell this to someone in Italy! Hope to see you again!

She then disappeared as Zenigata and his officers all got onto the roof and began holding Lupin down Zenigata had a Victorus look on his face!

Zenigata: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! I FINALLY GOT YOU! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE NOW LUPIN!