Another Pair of Confessions!

You had then taken Satsuki and Kiki Back to your Home after using A Fair bit of Instant Transmission and you invited them inside for some Tea and Little mini chocolate donuts.

Y/n: Kiki?

Kiki: Huh?

Y/n: Shoes?

Kiki then got flustered and began to take off her shoes.

Kiki: S-Sorry About that, I'm not very used to these traditions. It's been years, Ya Know?

Y/n: Nah, It's Okay!

Satsuki: We have been looking for you for A Few days now so we can see you again but you're really good at hiding.

Y/n: Nah, I wasn't Hiding, The truth is that I go away to different places A Lot.

Satsuki: Really? Where?

Y/n: Well different planets. universes, dimensions, and stuff like that.

Kiki/Satsuki: Uh...

Y/n: To be honest These past 13 books had been one hell of A Ride. I remember Totoro, Satsuki.

Satsuki: Yeah, That's True...

Y/n: And Kiki I remember the Witch stuff.

Kiki: Yeah, that too...

Y/n: Yep! It's all Good up in here!

Just thenKinue walked into the room placing some More donuts on the Table as she smiled.

Kinue: It's so Nice that Maa-Kun can always bring home more girlfriends, He's such an Angel.

Both Kiki and Katsuki began to Blush Like Crazy as you Turned to Your Mom smiling.

Y/n: Mom, You really know how to make them Blush Huh?

Kinue: Yep, I really do! Tee-Hee!