Drunken Fist vs Drunk Girlfriends!

A/n: Idea Given to me by GokuKagari Thanks A Lot man Keep up with the Good Ideas! I appreciate it!

You were currently drinking some Sake with Erza, Yor, and Tsunade as they all wanted to spend some time with you and of course, you all chose to drink some Sake.

Y/n: This sake was made in 1987 in this city.

Erza: Delicious.

Yor: Yes, I needed this after my last Job.

Erza: What Happened?

Yor: I nearly got shot... In the butt... again...

Erza: Ouch. Need to be careful there.

Y/n: If anyone dares hurt my Wife's perfect ass they're gonna pay.

Yor: (Blushing) Y-Y/n!?

Tsunade: Honey I hate to ask but do you have anything... Er, Stronger?

Y/n: Stronger? Hehehehehehe! Stronger you say? Let me go get it from the Wine cellar.

You then walked off.

Tsunade: We have A Wine cellar? How come Nobody ever told me?

Erza: ... I'll give you three guesses, You drunk.

Tsunade Just shot her A Glare.

You then walk downstairs into the Basement and walked into A Section where you store Thousands of Wine, Sake, and Beer Bottles from all over the world.

Y/n: Let me see... Something stronger... Something stronger... Something strong- Aha! Now this shit is strong!

You then walked back up and...

Y/n: Cobra Sake! My Strongest and Most expensive Sake! I have these bottles we can all share!

Tsunade: WOAH!

Erza: That's some amazing Rice Wine!

Yor: That's So Weird... It's Wine made from rice?

Y/n: Drink up!

A Few Hours Later...

The Four of you were now drunk as everyone else was on the sidelines worried and ready to step in case shit goes wrong because it's Erza, Yor, and Tsunade and they easily get Violent when drunk.

Tsunade: (Drunk) Give me it! I need more Sake!

Y/n: (Drunk) No! You had enough! Y-You're wasting your life! Get A Life that doesn't involve drinking!

Yor: (Drunk) I Hic... I would kill anyone who would hurt Anya!

Erza: (Drunk) Just stay down!! I WANT MORE SAKE!! GIVE ME MORE SAKE!!

Y/n: (Drunk) NO! You really are acting like A Pyscho right now... No one likes it when You're drunk!

Erza: (Drunk) AAAAAAARRGH!! TAKE THIS!!

She tried to Punch you but you simply dodged it as if you were like UI in base form!

Everyone: HE DODGED IT WHEN DRUNK!?

Erza kept throwing more punches angrily as you kept on dodging!

Erza: (Drunk) JUST STAY STILL! LET ME HIC BEAT YOU!

Y/n: (Drunk) Bitch Bitch Bitch! You can't even touch me!

She then summoned A Sword Everyone was ready to step in but you fell to the ground sleeping.

Everyone: HE FELL ASLEEP NOW!?

Erza: (Drunk) THIS'LL TEACH YOU!

She tried to stab you but you grabbed her sword with your feet while unconscious and you easily threw her across the room.

You then woke up.

Y/n: (Drunk) H-Huh? W-What Happened?

Yor: (Drunk) I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANYA!

Y/n: (Drunk) Eh?

Yor tried to Kick you but you dodged again as she slipped she then fell on her butt and was Passed out instantly.

Everyone: HE DEFEATED HER TOO!?

Tsunade: (Drunk) HAND ME MORE SAKE!! HEAVEN'S KICK OF PAIN!!!

You Just appeared behind her and punched her head sending her spinning around violently as you then kicked her sending her flying into the other side of the room!

She was The final one to be Knocked out.

Y/n: (Drunk) YEEEEAAAAAH! DRUNKEN FIST-FIGHTING FOR THE WIN! (Signing) We are the champions, my Friends... We'll keep on fighting til the end... Ugh...

You then fell asleep as well Hugging A Bottle of Sake.

Y/n: (Drunk/Asleep) You're my Only Friend Cobra commander...

Everyone Just sighed and had A Sweat mark on their heads ready to make sure to avoid Sake next time with those three.