The Truth about the Rusted Knight!

You were all continuing to walk through the Forests and all that when suddenly you all encountered the Rusted knight again when she jumped out of the Brush with her Steed Juniper!

Ruby: HEY! WHY DID YOU JUST STOP US!?

Rusted Knight: ...

Y/n: Yeah, who are you and why did you step in and save us,

Rusted Knight: ...

The Rusted knight then Grabbed her helmet and slowly removed it as when she did...

Rwby/Y/n: JEANNE!?

It was Jeane but A Far Older Jeanne as she was Probably in her late 30s or early 40s her Blonde hair was Longer and Messier, Her skin was as beautiful as ever but had worry lines under them and she had Much more mature Voice.

Jeanne: Yes, It's me.

Ruby: Jeane how-!?

Yang: Did you-!?

Blake: Get-!?

Weiss: So Beautiful~! I-I mean What? Who said What?

Jeanne: That's A Long story. When I first saw you all I thought I've finally gone Crazy but it's really all of you, and Y/n...

Y/n: Something wrong Jeane?

Jeanne: No Y/n, I'm sorry... I'm not young anymore... I'm Old and You can't love someone as Old as me...

You Just held her and Kissed.

Y/n: No, You're as beautiful as the day I lost you.

Jeanne then Blushed heavily.

Blake: Woah, Wait, Hold up A Moment! How are you? What is this Place? Why are we here?

Jeanne: The Truth is we were all fighting some Old Grimm that were running around Atlas when suddenly we encountered A Portal when we were attacked by A Massive Grimm that Salem could have never made and we were sent to this world. I've been stuck here for Probably 20 Years trying to Free Myself from this world.

Ruby: Wait how do you get out of here?

Jeanne: I had heard word that You have to Kill the Jabberwocky to Leave.

Y/n: Wait, The Jabberwocky?

Weiss: Why is that so Important?

Y/n: The Jabberwocky isn't A Real Creature. It was only Mentioned in the Book Alice Through the Looking Glass the Sequel Book to Alice in Wonderland. But that means...

Jeanne: Yes, this is the Ever After but to all of us we originally knew it as... Wonderland.

Weiss: So We're trapped in A World documented in The Drug Trip of A Fantasy Book? Excuse me while I try and Rationalize this.

She then walked up to a Tree and Began whacking her head against it repeatedly.

Ruby: She hadn't been taking it well recently.

Jeanne: Yes, I remember my first year.

Weiss: SERIOUSLY!?