Team RWBY's New Powers!

The Team that Consisted of Killua, and Team RWBY Were all Moving through the forests Taking out every Chimera Ant along the way, as they soon encountered A Bunch of Chimera Ants who all surrounded them by the Trees!

Yang: Damn how Many are there!?

Blake: I don't know but there is A Lot!

Killua: Just keep Killing.

He then Pulls Out A Pair of Yoyos wrapped them around A Big guy's throat and then snaps his neck Killing him!

Ruby: Oh It's time to show off my new Power! Speed Clones!!

She then summoned 4 Exact Copies of herself!

Killua: Wait, how did you?

Ruby: I am using my Speed Magic mixed with Nen to Create exact copies myself by moving fast enough to be in multiple places at once!

Yang: Yeah! That's my Baby Sister!

Weiss: I can help as well! Ice-Make: Ice Calvary!!

She then summoned an Army of 10,000 Living Ice Centaur Knights!

Killua: How did you-!?

Weiss: I learned it from Esdeath. That was A Tough conversation.

Flashback...

Weiss: I want you to teach me how to use your Powers.

Esdeath: Hmph! That took me years to learn! And why would I teach A Love Rival such as yourself?

Weiss: Because... Ugh... (Blushing) I'll get you time with him in the Shower.

Esdeath: (Blushing) YES~! HUSBAND YOU WILL BE MINE TONIGHT~!

Flashback End...

Blake: Let me show you my New Power! Shadow-Make: Army of the Damned!!

She then Summoned A bunch of Shadow Creatures that Began to Zip and Move through the walls darting around and Killing A Bunch of Chimera Ants!

Yang: Well You all can summon your Little Armies but I am my own one-woman army, so

Suddenly A Gorilla Chimera Ant suddenly Punched her in the face and she got angry.

Yang: The fuck was that shit!?

She then Grabbed him by the arms and ripped them clean off before beating him up so badly even ripping his Face off!

Killua: That's... Pretty Ironic.

Ruby: Yang are you Okay?

Yang: RAAAAAAAAGH! Yeah!! I'm Fine!! Tch, This Is my New Power! I call it She-Hulk! Every time I get Hit I Just angrier and as I continue to get angrier I get stronger! Of course... I have A Failsafe that if I get too angry I would Knock myself out by shutting down my Bodily systems long enough to induce Shock!

Blake: T-That's all stupid, dangerous, and... Very smart and Informative.

Weiss: Also didn't you borrow that Name from Jen? You Known one of Many of Y/n's Superheroine girlfriends? The Green One?

Yang: Yeah, and I asked her and she said it's Okay and said some Bitch Named Titania tried to steal that name for some stupid brand and she beat her in court Yadda Yadda Bullshit bullshit and-

Just then A Monkey Chimera Ant smacked her against the back of the dead trying to Knock her out!

Yang: WHAT WAS THAT!?

She then grabbed him and began throwing him around like A Ragdoll and repeatedly slamming him against A Tree even after he bled!

Blake: Huh, Looks like A Chimp Hunting A Bush Baby.

Weiss: That's... Scary...

Ruby: YEAH KICK THEIR ASSES YANG!

Weiss: DON'T ENCOURAGE HER DOLT!

Killua: Man they Just keep getting stronger. Heh, I Just need to keep up. God speed!!

He then got as Fast as Lightning killing Chimera Ants Left and Right!