Curiosity Killed the Cat!

You all continued to walk through the Forest as you were leading the way with Ruby and of course, you all soon encountered A Giant Three-leafed Clover.

Ruby: Here we go the two-leafed Clover.

Weiss: Ruby that's clearly 3-

You just ripped one of the leaves off.

Weiss: (Sigh) Okay what's the next step?

Ruby: 1,000 steps Weast.

Weiss: That's not even real!

Yang: Well we do have to trust the Locals.

Weiss: I'm pretty sure he's an Idiot, With the directional skills of Zoro.

Yang: HA! 

Blake: Good Point.

???: Now why would you trust them? Almost everyone here is A Little... Crazy.

Ruby: Wait, who said that?

???: Me.

Just then A Cat appeared out of nowhere.

Somewhat: EEP! Cat!!

Yang: Some warrior Huh?

Somewhat: SHUT UP! CATS ARE SCARY!

Curious Cat: My Name is Curious Cat. Nice to meet you all. I'm sort of A Guide to people who come around these Parts.

Curious Cat (A Mysterious Cat-Like Creature with extreme Illusionary Powers/ Voiced By Paul Schoeffler)

Ruby: You Mean you can get us Home?

Curious Cat: Of course I can. Though It's not like any of you were going to do it. A Bunch of Children trying to explore A New World. You need A Fine leader to do so.

Ruby felt kind of hurt at that.

Curious: Though, Yes I will help.

Yang: YES!

Weiss: Thank God!

Blake: Well I Guess I can trust A Fellow cat.

Curious Cat: Just follow me, and Make sure to keep up. I tend to be... Hard to find.

Curious Cat then disappeared until he was A Pair of eyes and A Mouth as he then ran off!

Ruby: Quickly After him!!

You all then Began chasing after Curious cat as he continued to run but what none of you know is that he was secretly leading you all into A Damn Trap.