Killing the Jabberwocky!

You, Team RWBY, And Jeanne had all begun to walk through the forest in front of A Huge Cave where the Jabberwocky would be Living.

Jeanne: Okay since all four of you lost your weapons and since Y/n has A Holy blade he will be the One to Kill The Jabberwocky since he has the very best chances. no Offense.

Weiss: Oh no it's just fine being left behind in the dust by our boyfriend.

Y/n: Don't worry I'll train you guys when I have the chance.

Yang: Hell yeah!

You then walked out in front of the Cave and pulled out the master blade smiling!

Y/n: Hey Jabberwocky! Hey, come out! I Heard your Mom was both stupid and Ugly! Probably from your family being so damn Inbred!

Just then A Massive stomping noise was heard as suddenly A Giant Monster Began to walk into view snarling and growling at you.

The Jabberwocky (A Giant Dragon Like Monster that breathes Black smoke and Purple lightning/ Voiced by Christopher Lee)

Jabberwocky: Ah So You are the hero here to fight me? I have been waiting over 100 years for us to meet again.

Y/n: Huh? I've never met you before.

Jabberwocky: No but the time turns, and I had been waiting for this Battle for so Long.

Y/n: Enough Talk.

You then slashed its tongue off Making Weiss feel sick as the Jabberwocky Roared and began to try and attack you with claws, spikes, and even shooting A Bunch of Purple lightning at you!

Y/n: Red Lightning Dragon Roar!!

You then Blew it away with Red Ligtning as it sacrificed one of its arms to keep itself safe!

Y/n: NOW YOU'RE MINE!

You then took the Sword and pierced it through the Jabberwocky's head impaling it through the skull Killing it!

Jeanne: Good and Now The Portal to our world should Open.

But nothing did.

Jeanne: I said it should Open.

It still didn't.

Blake: Jeanne what's going on?

Jeanne: But this is supposed to happen I don't understand what's going to-

Just then the Black and Purple skin of the Jabberwocky turned into ash and flew away to reveal A Young girl.

Alyx (A Young girl who ended up in Ever After, after falling through A Hole/Being turned into the Jabberwocky after losing all Hope)

Alyx: AGH! Who are you, people!?

Y/n: Wait... Alice?

Alyx: No... It's Alyx.

Y/n: Oh, Well I was close.

Weiss: What Happened to you?

Alyx: I don't know I had been stuck here for so long I lost all Hope and... Now I wake up like this. How long has it been?

Yang: So there is no way out?

Jeanne: No there has to be A Way out I-

Ruby: Damnit...

Yang: Ruby?

Ruby: DAMNIT!!!

She Kicked A Log so Hard it splinted!

RUBY: FUCK!

Blake: I... I never heard Ruby swear before.

Weiss: It's Kind of scary.

Y/n: Ruby calm down It's going to be-

Ruby: NO Y/N NO IT'S NOT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I CAUSED THIS! I GOT US ALL HERE, I MADE US ALL LOSE OUR WEAPONS, I GOT US LOST! I WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE OUR LEADER! (Crying) I'm... I'm nothing... I'm Not A Leader... I'm... Just... Worthless...

Ruby ran off crying as Yang tried to chase after her but you stopped her.

Y/n: No Yang stop. I'll talk to her.

You then followed Ruby as Curious Cat watched from Afar.

Curious Cat: Finally. She is nearly completely Broken.