The Sports Festival!

It was in the Star Academy Gymnasium where everyone was Gathered for an Important Announcement direct from the Owner of the school Hahari herself.

Math: Dude, what's this about?

Y/n: I Guess the yearly Sports Festival. It is that time of yours, But don't worry I win us all the Gold every year.

Math: Yeah, but I'm ready to get Gold as well. I'm been Training my ass off for this!

Y/n: Hell yeah Bro!

You two then High Fived.

Just then Hahari walked up on stage as she smiled.

Hahari: Hi Everyone, You're all Looking so adorable Today~! Anyways, This is our Yearly sports festival, and this is my first year and we're going against the Aphrodite All-girls school down across town for the Gold!

Issei: (Far Away) HELL YES! BOUNCING BOOBS AND BLOOMERS HERE I COME!

Y/n: Buddy?

Math: Yeah, I Know.

He then Teleports right next to Issei and knocks him upside the head.

Issei: OW!

Math: SHUT UP NINCOMPOOP!

He then teleports back.

Y/n: Thanks. 

Math: Yeah, but why didn't you do it?

Y/n: Trying to stay sportsman-like for the event.

Math: Makes sense.

Hahari: Alright everyone, so this year we will be hosting our competitors and our Guest will be Headmaster Mira and the very best of their school so I would love for everyone to be their sweet Adorable Little selves and Be our very Best~!

Everyone: Okay!

Hahari: Good. Everyone May Leave now.

Everyone then Began leaving as you began to think.

Math: Thinking of A Team Bro?

Y/n: Yes, I got you and Me down but as Student council president I Must pick the very best of our Students, the cream of the crop, our very best!

Math: Gonna do it Like A Heist Movie where the Main Man picks up his Old Friends Like A Team for A Grand Heist?

Y/n:

Math: You go and do that best Buddy! No One is ever gonna stop you!

Y/n: