A Tsundere Grandaughter!

You were soon visiting the old couple turned young again to see if you could help them in any way possible when you realized another one of their grandchildren visited them.

The Cousin of Mino, Shiori, who is A Classic Tsundere.

You were just watching as Shiori was sitting there as her Grandma kept giving her head pats like any loving grandmother would.

Ine: Shiori, It's so Great to see you again. You almost don't come by anymore. You Look so Great.

Shirori: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, I Know...

Shiori (Another one of Shouzou and Ine's Grandchildren/ She is A Total Tsundere who thinks she doesn't need her Grandparents Love/ She is always on her phone and being A Typical teenager)

Y/n: (Clears Throat)

Ine: Oh Right, Y/n, What do you need?

Y/n: Oh I wanted to know if there is any work I can do for you.

Ine: Well I do have something. Let me go get it.

She then walked out of the room, as you then Turned to Shiori.

Y/n: You Have to act like that?

Shiori: What do you mean?

Y/n: You're never too Young for your grandparents Love. Hell, I Know I'm not. A Grandma and Grandpa's Love is truly something else and you should accept it because before you know it they could be Gone.

Shiori Just Began Blushing, as Ine walked in again.

Ine: Oh Y/n we could use your help To Pick up A Few Crates of Apples.

Y/n: Right, On it Ma'am!

You then Left, as Shiori continued Blushing.

Shiori: (Blushing) G-Grandma?

Ine: Yes, Shiori?

Shiori: (Blushing) C-Could I use some more Headpats?

Ine: (Smiled) Of course Shiori, Of course you can.