Wild Arms: XXL!

It was A Normal day at the L/n Mansion as the house Phone suddenly Began to ring when you ran out of the shower and answered it.

Y/n: This is the L/n Man where the Beach is Fine and the Ladies are Finer. You need to speak up I'm not wearing Pants... Huh, Ruby? You and Yang did what? You destroyed what!? Wait who are they? Don't worry I Know Them. I'll be there in two shakes of A Lamb Tail.

You then put on your clothes and You Teleported over to A House In some wastelands which harnesses water from the air you walked up to the door knocked on it and then walked inside smiling.

Y/n: Virginia! Maya! Long time no See! You two have been eating well It seems.

Maya: Hey Y/n!

Virginia: Hi Y/n.

Virginia Maxwell and Maya Schrodinger (Virginia is An 18-year-old Drifter who travels across the lands as her dead father does and she has A Pair of Magical Guns called ARMS Which are very Powerful/ Maya is the leader of her own Gang which consist...

Virginia Maxwell and Maya Schrodinger (Virginia is An 18-year-old Drifter who travels across the lands as her dead father does and she has A Pair of Magical Guns called ARMS Which are very Powerful/ Maya is the leader of her own Gang which consists of her, her Brother, her Butler, and her Cat and she can easily absorb knowledge from Books to make help her hone her skills)

You were now drinking with the two of them as Yang and Ruby stood there getting A Bump on the head from each of them.

Y/n: I am so sorry for Ruby and Yang they are both so reckless.

Yang: Hey give us A Break we Lost control for A Few Moments.

Virginia: You Blew up my Well.

Ruby: Yeah, sorry about that...

Yang: So How did you two get so Fat?

Ruby: YANG!

Maya: Oh Yeah I actually challenged Virginia to see how would weigh the Most by the end of our challenge and I was ahead of her for so long! But Until halfway through when she made A Serious lead...

Virginia: Actually I never wanted to do this, Maya somehow convinced me.

Maya: Hahahahahaha! Well Guilty as charged.

Virginia: Still someone is going to have to Pay for that Damage.

Y/n: How Bad is it?

Virginia: It was Blown up in A Firey explosion.

Y/n: YANG!!!

Yang: What!? Why do you think it's always me!?

Y/n: Don't make me Have A Flashback to THAT Girl's night.

Flashback...

A/n: Imagine it in the Original RWBY Style instead of Chibi

Flashback End...

Y/n: Now do you want me to remind you How Many Cats had to regrow their hair after losing it in the fire? How Many!? Blake was Traumatized from that! I'm Looking at you too Ruby!

Ruby: We Understand.

Y/n: You too are Paying for this! I Might be Like A... Actually, there is no number for it so Let's Say A Quadnillionare but you two need to pay for this. 

Yang: Wait I have an Idea! What if Y/n goes on A Date with you two and we can pay it off that way?

Y/n: Eh?

Yang: Wait you like them don't Ya?

Y/n: (Blushing) Well...

Maya: Hell yeah!! I Like the way you think Blondie!!

Yang: Y-You're Blonde too, Maya.

Virginia: (Blushing) That would be Nice.

Y/n: (Blushing) Okay then, but you two aren't the Hook. Girlfriends or not I am punishing you because that's my Money.

Yang/Ruby: Under- OW!

You gave them both another Bump on the head.

Y/n: Alright Virginia, Maya, where do you two want to go?