Daddy's Little girl!

You and Eliza had Made your way all the way to Monaco, Spain, and you had bought A Yacht and began sailing it around the Coast, as you were Playing on the Guitar.

Y/n: Ah, Spain, the Land of Westward Conquers, Bullfighting, and so Many Holy Wars so Long ago. Hopefully no Orca's attack us. They seriously Hate Rich people around here... Don't blame them though. They caused the Oil spills.

Eliza: Zzzz... Zzzz...

Y/n: Oh For crying out Loud, Hey Eliza wake up!

Eliza: H-Huh? Oh Yeah, I was asleep! Hey Y/n, do you like my swimsuit~?

Y/n: (Nosebleed) Y-Yeah, You Look... Kind of Hot...

ust then A Big and Fancy Yacht drove and parked next to you as someone walked out.

???: Hello!

Y/n: Uh, Hey? What do you want?

???: Are you A Part of the Tournament?

Y/n: Yes, I am! I was Looking for my Opponent!

Emilia: Well you had found me. I am Emilia Lili Rochforte, the Heiress of Rochforte Oil, and I wish to challenge you!

Emilia Rochforte (She is the daughter of an Insanely Rich Man and is A Total Daddy's girl/ Her Father hates her fighting so she only ever does it when he's too weak to stop her or has no Choice/ She wants to win so she can shove that win in the Fa...

Emilia Rochforte (She is the daughter of an Insanely Rich Man and is A Total Daddy's girl/ Her Father hates her fighting so she only ever does it when he's too weak to stop her or has no Choice/ She wants to win so she can shove that win in the Face Of Mishima Financial/ She also Loves Winning and is A Sore Loser/ She is also Bisexual but hasn't found the right woman yet)

Y/n: Alright then Bet. Show me what you got then.

Emilia: Right, I'll show you! HA!

Emilia Jumped onto your Boat and began to try and attack you with Handstands, Cartwheels. and other Gymnastics based attacks she kept on trying to hit you but you used your observation Haki to dodge all of her attacks!

Emilia: Ha!! Are you too scared? Scared that I will win?

Y/n: No, Not really.

You then appeared in front of Emilia taking her by surprise as you flicked her on the forehead and she went flying into the water!

Y/n: Nah, I can't do this to her.

You then dragged her back to your Boat, as she was angry.

Emilia: How could you!?

Y/n: What? What did I do?

Emilia: I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN! ME! I WANTED TO WIN!

Y/n: Spoiled Rich girl Much? Hey, Eliza are you-?

Eliza: Zzz... Zzz...

Y/n: Oh Right. Look Emilia sometimes you don't win. It's Okay to Lose. It makes you stronger in the End.

Emilia: (Pouts) Well I Still wanted to win...

Y/n: (Sigh) Right... Look Emilia you can come with us, or you can stay here and get your ass kicked some more your choice.

Emilia: (Pouts) Fine but You're so Mean!

Y/n: Okay then. (Eye roll) What A Baby.

Eliza: Zzz... W-What? Huh? Did World War 3 Just Happen? How Long was I out for?