Reincarnated God Vs Monster King!

You and Rou stood in front of each other as Medaka was fighting against Mi Math was Handling Kichi and you were both scanning each other to judge each other's strength and you smiled, crouching down.

Y/n: Gear 2!! Gum Gum Jet Pistol!!

You then Punched Rou in the chest as he Grabbed your arm and Pulled you over slamming his Prosthetic Elbow into your chest making you spew up spit, but...

Y/n: Fire Dragon Roar!!

You then blasted him in the face as he was sent flying back and you then began charging towards him! Rou shot some Spider's silk out of his fingers to try and ensnare you, but you just used your Mochi Mochi fruit Logia abilities to dodge it which shocked him!

Y/n: BUZZCUT MOCHI!!

Rou quickly dodged the strike but the Entire Area turned into A Small Crater shocking everyone except for Medaka and Math, and Rou got up grabbed his Sword, and he launched A Three strike attack at you, but you used your Observation Haki to dodge the attack!

Rou then used his Evil eye skill to try and paralyze you but you Then and you Begin to Conquerers Haki to counter it and they both clashed until you both charged at each other throwing Punches and Kicks With Rou throwing in sword strikes as well!

Rou then Grabbed Medaka and Began to hold her to his Chest by her neck Pointing his sword at her!

Rou: Alright don't try anything or else she's getting it!

Math: Try it Dude, and I'm sticking this Chakra Needle into Your Dummy Friends Neck and Ending him!

Kichi: Don't worry Rou I can Handle this!

Mi: No You can't!

Math: You're right he can't so Don't try anything!

Rou: Fine you end my guy I'll end your girl! I've eaten people before don't test me!

Y/n: Oh Yeah I'll Blow this entire place up with Just A Snap of my fingers! Trust me I'll Like A God damn Little Boy! Don't try me!

Rou: Wait, Little... Boy... Wait, You're from Earth?

Y/n: No, I'm from Japan.

Rou: Yeah, That's Earth Dipshit! How did you get here why are you hassling us?

Y/n: Because I heard something bad was going to happen here so I'm here to help out! Be more Grateful!

Rou: Okay Fine then.

He then dropped Medaka as Math Let go of Kichi.

Y/n: Look I am so sorry if-

Rou: No I'm sorry that-

Y/n: No I'm the one who said I should be sorry-

Rou: No I should be saying-

Math: Can we please get somewhere Safe!? It's getting dark and with these beasts, I refuse to stay outside!

Rou: No Problem you can all stay at out Home until you can leave.

Y/n: Thank you, Wait, what's your name?

Rou: Rou, Just Rou.

Y/n: Y/n L/n, World class hero.