Teaching Kae!

Summer was closing in and Kae and Amane were getting excited over this entire Holiday!

Kae: Oh My Gosh I am so Excited!

Amane: Me too! Summer is nearly here!

Kae: I am going to spend all summer watching my Favorite Anime and Nothing Just going to stop me!

Just then the teacher walked by and stopped.

Teacher: You Missed A Week of school so your grades are slipping. If you don't shape up you won't have any Plans this summer.

Kae/Amane:

5 Minutes Later

5 Minutes Later...

Kae was driving herself Ragged by trying to study two things at once and You, Math, and Amane Watched.

Amane: Wow, she's really running herself ragged.

Math: I Know, poor thing.

Y/n: That's it I'm Helping her.

Math: You go, bro!

You then walked over and made Kae put her stuff down as you tried to console her.

Y/n: Kae, calm down, This isn't going to help you.

Kae: R-Right...

Y/n: Now I know Your History grades are Good, so what do you need to work on?

Kae: Math, and English. I have trouble with these Equations and translating them from Japanese to English.

Y/n: Right, I can help with that.

Kae: Really? You would?

Y/n: Yep! I'll just help you until you finally get it. Now why don't we do it at your House?

Kae: Oh... My House... Right.

Y/n: Say After school at 2?

Kae: Right!

Y/n: Good, I'll walk you there.

Kae: Right...

Later after school...

You had walked Kae to her house and she had you stay outside as she was taking all of her stuff trying to hide it from you!

Kae: Okay he knows the Shion stuff but everything else Must go!

She then began grabbing all of her Manga and Hiding it all in her Cabinet!

Kae: Alright This is what Cabinets are Made for! Alright, Gotta Hide all of this and Done! Whew, He'll never find them.

She then took you Inside where you began trying to teach her everything you know.

Kae: Wait how do I do this?

Y/n: You see it's PEMDAS.

Kae: Pemdas?

Y/n: Yeah It's in A Specific Order. It's Panda's Eat Meals directly At Soobway. 

Kae: PEMDAS!

Y/n: Now Your starting to get it!

Just then Kae's Mother walked in caked in Makeup like A Damn Clown with some Food.

Mitsuko: Oh Would you Kids Like some Snacks?

Kae: MOM!?

She then pushed her out and shut the door.

Kae: Mom, What are you doing!?

Mitsuko: Doing what?

Kae: Looking like that! You Look like A Clown!

Mitsuko: Oh Honey there's Boys in the House and you have to look your best.

Kae: Alright Just, don't do that again. 

Mitsuko: Okay then. (Thoughts) She has so many guys after her and... No, No Worries. She's Just like me when she was her Age. She can handle herself.

Meanwhile, you were in Kae's room Just waiting for her to arrive when you noticed her sheets were correct.

Y/n: Oh At least I can fix that. I- AAAGH!

The Bedsheets was A Full Body spread of Shion from her Favorite Anime!

Y/n: Okay, I ain't one to Judge I assume. And damn I dropped my Pen.

You then reached under the bed to grab the Pen and you saw something staring back at you.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Of course, Kae ran in while you were screaming and it turned out to be A Stand cutout of that Shion Guy.

Kae: This is A Cutout of Shion from that Anime I told you about. I asked the Manga store owner to take it him with me when they were done with it and I kept it ever since. Sorry about scaring you like that.

Y/n: No, No, It's fine. Just gave me quite A Scare.

Just then outside Takuro Was walking outside and heard what was going on inside.

Takuro: What's going on?

Mitsuko: Oh Kae has A Boy over.

Takuro: What!?

You were continuing to teach Kae when suddenly He Busted the door open.

Kae: TAKURO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Takuro: DUDE I HAVE TO WARN YOU FROM ONE BRO TO ANOTHER! SHE'S IS AN OTAKU FREAK!

Y/n: ... I... I kinda figured that out.

Takuro: Oh Really!? Then see this!!

Kae: NOOOO!

Takuro Opened up the Cabinet and released all of her Guy X Guy Manga on the floor and she was horrified.

Takuro: YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN!?

You Just got up and slowly walked up to him.

Y/n: Look at My House we tend to respect our Hosts, so Naturally I would refuse to beat you.

Takuro: Well That's Good because-

You then Grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and glared at him.

Y/n: But we're not at my House now are we?

Takuro: No.

Y/n: Correct.

You then Tossed him outside from Tae's window!

Takuro: AGH! YOU JACKASS!

Y/n: 

A/n: 0:02- End

Kae: (Blushing) Y/n You went that far Me?

Y/n: Of course. I don't care if you're an Otaku or Like Guy X Guy stuff, I still wanna hang out with you. You're perfectly Cute.

Kae: (Blushing) R-Really? T-T-Thank you...

You smiled in return.

Y/n: Alright then, Now let's get back to studying.

Kae: Right!

Meanwhile, Takuro was trying to get into the House but he didn't bring his key with him since he was thrown outside all of a sudden, so he wouldn't be bothering you two anytime soon.